the world is yours.

Sakura

One week later

One week later

It was the evening of the gala and all the girls were preparing. While at Vile's house, Sakura was just finishing up on getting ready as she sprayed her Dior perfume on. Taking a look at herself in the mirror for awhile as she analyzed her look, she started to realize what everyone saw. She was gorgeous. She never looked at herself as beautiful or told herself because that was the last thing on her mind.

With the way she grew up, looks didn't matter because it wasn't like she could use those looks to get what she wanted until now. She saw that she looked so much like her mother and that made her happy although she wished her mother could see the woman she was today. Sighing to herself as she didn't want to get emotional, she grabbed her clutch and made her way down the stairs.

While on her way, she ran into Choppa who's eyes damn near popped out of his head at the sight of her. Chop did think his brother's girlfriend was fine and avoided her for that very reason because she made him nervous. As she was going to greet him, he turned the other way and walked right back where he came from.

"Hi..." she mumbled as she frowned. To Sakura she believed Choppa didn't like her. She wanted to bond with him because it was her boyfriend's brother after all but that wasn't the case at all.

Looking for Vile as she wanted to tell him bye, she heard his voice from behind her.

"You must wanna get pregnant." He said walking up behind her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, she turned in his arms to face him. Smirking up at him, she kissed his nose lightly.

"No, I don't actually. I was just saying goodbye."

"It's never goodbye baby, it's see you later. We talked about this." He told her sternly.

Nodding her head, she had to remember. Vile hated goodbye's. It traumatized him for many reasons so when people he cared about said goodbye, he felt he never was going to see them again.

"See you later." She said softly. Letting her go as he took another look at her, he smirked.

"Nah, you got another outfit or some shit? I don't want nobody looking at you." He was thinking like a man that didn't belong to her. Her cleavage was on full display and the chain around her thigh had him wanting to suck her thigh til she had a million hickies. His mind was definitely in the gutter.

"Noo.. this is the only outfit. I have to look my best."

"You damn right about that that you do. Ight, just know I got eyes and ears everywhere. Tell niggas don't play with it." He pointed at her causing her to laugh.

"You think niggas dying is funny?" He asked her taking her in again as he gripped her ass through her skirt.

"So hilarious." She bit her lip at him. They were playing a dangerous game with each other. From wanting to kill each other to killing other people for potentially trying to come between them. It wasn't a pretty sight for anyone that would try.