new position.

Sakura

It was Sakura's first day at Miami Highlife Motors and she was excited

It was Sakura's first day at Miami Highlife Motors and she was excited. She felt like this new chapter was going to open so many doors for her mentally and financially. It was also a challenge that she was aiming to successfully achieve daily.

Smiling from ear to ear as she walked into the luxurious modern built building, she instantly took in her surroundings. There were five display cars on the inside , all luxury made and imported from Dubai with the connections of Aubrey.

In awe at the sight of the vehicles, Sakura didn't realize Robyn was beside her which caused her to be startled at the sound of her voice.

"Good Morning General Manager." Robyn chuckled as her eyes went towards where Sakura was looking. Smiling at her, Sakura finally looked her way.

"Good Morning! I thought I was going to be running late with the traffic but I guess not. You look good." She responded causing Robyn to smile at her compliment.

"The traffic is terrible today and thank you. So, do you. You actually look like a manager." Robyn admitted taking in Sakura's new look and causing her to laugh as she waved her off. Joining in with her laughter momentarily, Robyn then quickly glanced at her watch.

"It's almost opening time. Let me show you your new office." She winked before turning away from her and leading the way. Smiling big, Sakura was excited to be having her own office to operate out of. It was a major move into being a boss like Robyn.

Sakura would be able to hire, fire, control hours, time off, all the usual manager duties while getting paid more than a manager usually does. She couldn't complain at all.

Following behind Robyn, she led Sakura all the way to her office that was only supplied with a desk, chair and mac desktop for the time being. Turning on the light, she turned to Sakura before stepping back to allow her further entry.

"What do you think?" Robyn asked as she watched Sakura look around. Turning to Robyn she smiled.

"I love it. I don't know how to thank you again."

"Don't. Just do all I told you. That's how you can thank me." Robyn reminded her causing her to nod her head looking away.

Checking the time on her watch again, Robyn realized Aubrey wasn't in yet.

"Settle in a little more. I'm going to go call Aubrey and see where he's at." Robyn said causing Sakura to nod again. Once Robyn left the room in a hurry, Sakura made her way to her chair to sit.

Removing her phone from her jean pocket, she checked her notifications. She had a text from Stallion saying that Keni was asleep after eating breakfast and a few texts from Vile from the night before that she has yet to answer.

Sakura and Vile were cool but she didn't want to over step boundaries as she didn't know what they were doing besides co-parenting their two year old. She still found it hard to trust him as well especially after their big fight which is why she treaded lightly around him.