changes.

Back at Vile's home, Sakura sat on the opposite side of his couch as he sat on the other end. With her feet in his lap, he was massaging them smoothly. She had ice packs on her legs to continue to heal all her bruises. Vile being compassionate in the moment, just wanted Sakura to feel at peace. Her life was almost taken and to not have patience with her in the moment would not be fair.

Avoiding eye contact with him was unusual. The two were very big on that as that was their thing. It helped them explore each other personally but Sakura didn't want Vile to see her sadness as she was going to tell him her story. Taking a deep breath, she kept her eyes on her twiddling thumbs.

"Back in Tokyo, my mom met my dad. She was a black woman, exchange student from Chicago just wanting different and to see different than how she grew up. When she was in Tokyo, she fell in love with my dad who is a charmer. She didn't know he was a Mafia leader. He runs all of Tokyo and she didn't know a thing because he didn't tell her. Until he got serious with her. He fell in love harder than she did. When he told my mom, she was afraid. She had grew up around gangs in Chicago and was running away from it but being that my father was in charge she trusted to stay with him. She had no choice because she ended up pregnant with me anyway." She paused as she smiled. She loved her mom dearly and missed her so much that the thought of her growing inside her made her happy.

"When I was born, my father married my mother. It came with a lot of anger because to some of the men that worked for my dad were racist and didn't understand why he had a nigger child. A lot of those men are dead by the way." She assured Vile who got slightly uncomfortable to the racist topic. Calming his nerves, he nodded for her to continue.

"They knew that possibly a half black, half Japanese girl was going to take over some day so they lost their heads. But my mother was becoming stressed because she too didn't want me to grow up and be that. She wanted me to travel and see the world like she was doing. To learn other cultures and to become different. I didn't even get to go to school or make friends. I never had a first kiss, a school dance, make bad decisions. Nothing!" She got emotional at the thought of how her dad raised her towards her teen years.

"My mom was getting fed up. She didn't want the life he was making for us. So by the age of 8 she tried to leave him. And he-" she teared up. Taking a deep breath, Vile rubbed her legs smoothly for comfort. She couldn't stop the tears from falling. "He set her up. He told me someone shot her randomly but I found the papers. I heard the voice recordings. I found her journal. I found everything. He sent those men to kill her as she gathered plane tickets to move myself and her to London." Sakura was crying uncontrollably. She couldn't believe a woman her dad would claim to love so strongly could kill her. He was just like his niece Akari and his brother who would kill anyone even if it were family.

Vile removed her feet from his lap as he stood up. Picking her up as if she was a child as he wrapped her legs around his torso, he hugged her tight. Vile himself could relate to losing parents. His mother and father were murdered by someone he was looking for til this day. It never didn't cross his mind to get revenge for his parents. He and Bryson were owed that much.

Taking his seat back on the couch as Sakura cried, she didn't care if she looked weak. But Vile didn't think that. He saw her tears as strength because every tough person had to cry sometimes. As she straddled his lap, he rubbed her back in small circles. Vile was never the consoling type, but for Sakura he was making some changes. They both needed consoling.

As her crying calmed down, she lifted her head from within his neck. Wiping her tears, she sniffled. She had to finish the story.

"When she was gone, I was sad. I loved my mommy and I missed her. You would think a father would love and comfort his child who lost a parent. But instead he put me through intense training at 8 years old! I was training from 5 am to midnight everyday! No sleep! From 8 to 14. 6 years of hell. By 14, I killed my first person for him. Itsuki Saitio. He was a pedophile so I don't care about killing him but I should have been in school. You all laugh at me because I don't know enough but that's because of my father. I know basic education, street shit, how to survive and how to kill but anything else.. I'm lost." She chuckled angrily.