secrets unfold.

"Sakura! I feel like I haven't seen you in weeks." Caresha smiled at her as Sakura walked into the warehouse with Donuts in hand for all of the girls. She had saw them last week but had been so busy helping Vile that she forgot she had her own crew.

"I know i'm so sorry guys. It's really only been a couple days but it still feels long. I have Donuts!" She said smiling brightly showing a glimpse of her grills that Vile bought her.

"Hold the fuck up... I know that ain't grills Suki!" JT yelled as she walked up to her to get a better view. Laughing Sakura placed the donut box onto the table before turning to the girls. Smiling as she held her pinky to her teeth like Vile taught her the girls all laughed.

"Uh uh, she a ghetto princess now." Beauty said making them all laugh more.

"She so pretty though. We love it Sakura." Caresha complimented as she liked Sakura's look. She was changing in great ways and glowing as she was always smiling. When they first met her she was an angry grump that took too much serious.

The girls all took a doughnut and Sakura realized Robyn wasn't there.

"Where's Rob?" she asked looking around.

"She's on a meeting at Aubrey's lounge." Caresha informed her causing her to nod her head.

"Sooo Resha birthday cominggg and we gotta do something." Stallion said as Caresha smiled. She was so happy her birthday was coming although she was turning 29.

"Oh yea! What do you want to do?" Sakura asked her as she leaned against the table.

"I don't know. I did everything already. A bitch really wanna go to Disney World." She said honestly causing the girls to look at her blankly except Sakura cause as always she was lost.

"Disney World? Yo big grown ass!" JT yelled as she threw a pen at her.

"Girl shut the fuck up. Disney World can be for everyone. I have not been in years. On my bday I wanna go there and Rogue taking me out the country after so y'all either coming or stay ya ass in Miami. I dont give a fuck." Caresha shrugged her shoulders.

The girls all sighed and Sakura still stood there not knowing what Disney World was. Catching onto her facial expression, Stallion chuckled.

"You don't know what Disney is do you?" She asked her. Frowning Sakura hated her father kept her in the dark about everything. She wasn't sure if it was just an American thing or if everyone in the world knew.

"How she don't know what Disney is though? They got one in Tokyo." Beauty informed which was indeed true.

"They do? I never heard of it." She chuckled nervously.

"It's okay baby. We not making fun of you for not knowing anything. Now that we know your story, it's not even ya fault you be looking all coo coo for coco puffs." JT joked causing Sakura to laugh hard. Chuckling at her, JT shook her head.

"Well now we really gotta go cause Sakura need to experience it at least once." Stallion said as all the girls agreed.

"When are we going?"

"Well my birthday this weekend sooo I guess we can go Thursday. We dont even have to fly. We can drive to Orlando. Maybe get a little bus to fit all of us. You know Vile and them gunna wanna come. Big ass men." Caresha rolled her eyes.

"As long as my big ass man and I can have a room on that long ass ride, I'm cool." Beauty stated as she stuck her tongue out."

"Beauty if you and Bag even think of fucking on that bus, we leaving yall stranded. I'm telling you right now and you know Robyn ain't tolerating it." Caresha said sternly.