alternate time.

Vile

4 days later

Walking into Robyn's warehouse, Vile made sure to greet all her security with a simple head nod before proceeding his way up to her office. The girls weren't in as they were out doing whatever Robyn assigned them to do for the day so he didn't have to worry about their slick little comments or being in his business as they usually are.

Once he made it up to her office, he did a little knock before making his way in without being told to do so.

"You didn't wait for my come in command."

"I didn't think I had to. You knew I was on my way." He responded causing her to roll her eyes. Their bickering would never stop. It would be a cold day in hell if they were to go even one day without pissing each other off.

"Have a seat.. please." Robyn said with attitude although she still was trying to be polite.

Smirking to himself, he sat down. If she didn't say please, he would have said something else that would have made Robyn regret inviting him.

"So, what's this all about? No real code to why i'm here." He asked getting straight to the point as he sunk himself into the black leather love seat.

"Yea, no real code. No business shit, but I am putting together a birthday party for myself and I wanted your crew and you to come."

Raising his eyebrow, he was confused.

"Robyn, I know you ain't call me all the way to this office to invite me to a party. A simple 'Hey come to my party' text woulda been straight. I had shit to do." He said annoyed by her dumb reasoning of getting him to come.

"No, I know that. I could have sent a text but that's not the only reason I have you here. I wanted to discuss something with you that is bothering me." She admitted. Right now, Robyn was being transparent and vulnerable. A side that Vile was familiar with. He could see on Robyn's face that she was not in her usual hostile state which caused him to become curious.

Easing his facial expression, he rubbed his now clammy hands on his jeans.

"Well.. wassup?" He asked in a calmer yet nervous tone.

Sighing, Robyn leaned forward onto her desk. Folding her hands together, she stared at Vile. Giving all eye contact which she knew would grab Vile's attention since he knew that meant business.

"I'm not going to lie anymore.."

"About what Robyn?"

"About your other baby with Cynthia. You parade around here with your 'I'm in love with Sakura' bullshit and I know you're in love but the respect you have for her is clearly gone. She's like a sister to me and I'll be damned if you hurt her by lying to protect your own ass. Loyalty between you and I will always be there but when it comes to my girls, I will go against it to make sure they are good".

Vile was now clenching his jaw. He was not prepared for this conversation but knew it would be a topic someday. Everyone knew about Vile's baby girl Scarlett, besides Sakura. With him trying to build his family and get her back as his woman, he didn't want to jeopardize his plan.