unfinished business.

Sakura

three days later

three days later

Sakura was finally a resident of Miami now that she had her own place. As promised by Robyn, once the job on the Haitians was done, she introduced her to the property manager of a brand new apartment building in the nice area of Brickell. She was so happy because without Robyn, she wouldn't be where she was now.

Robyn was also able to negotiate the monthly rent down from it's original price since it was a luxurious apartment, from $5k a month to $2k a month. Her status in the miami area got her whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted.

Looking over the balcony at her view of the beach, Caresha smiled at Sakura walking back into the apartment.

"Bitch, i'm jealous

"Bitch, i'm jealous. I'm about to ask Amari to hook me up too!" Caresha gushed as she looked around further in the apartment. Robyn laughed as she removed her sunglasses.

"You better move quick cause you know he start acting funny after awhile. It took alot for me to get him to lower Beauty rent in the other building he manages." Robyn said rolling her eyes as she leaned against the wall.

"Thank you again Robyn. This place really.. wow." Sakura said impressed as she looked at the place she called her own. Last year, she planned her escape to Miami and wouldn't have thought she would be where she is today. She was happy that even though Robyn and her didn't get off on the right foot, that she was placed in front of her at the right time and the right place.

"Well let's go get you some furniture or something because you not about to sleep on the floor.. I would hope." Caresha said sarcastically as she looked at Sakura. Robyn laughed shaking her head at the woman she called her right hand. Caresha was level headed, smart and observant. She was just what Robyn needed in a partner. Together they made the mafia stand strong.

"Ofcourse not." Sakura said as she grabbed her purse. Once the ladies had all of their things, they left Sakura's place and headed to CB2, with Robyn driving them in her Range Rover.