prideful.

Cartagena, Colombia

"Damn, the bitches out here bad as fuck?" Choppa said as he eyed almost every girl he saw. Vile laughed as he thought the same thing but that wasn't his main focus.

"They ight." Rogue said as he slightly agreed.

"What? Ain't nobody better than Yung Miami?" Vile asked teasingly calling Caresha by her alias. Choppa laughed amused as Rogue just smirked.

"I like my bitches ghetto and bougie so yea. Aint nobody topping Yung Miami." He defended her proudly.

"I feel you. A little foreign thing may be spicy but aint nothing like some toxic shit." Choppa said causing the men to nod in agreeance. They were unstable men mentally but got away with it because of their looks and charm.

"Where the fuck this nigga Alejandro at? It's hot out here." Rogue asked as he looked at his Rolex watch. Vile looked at the time on the flip phone he was using while there. It would be stupid to use an iPhone to talk about drugs and locations. Vile was extremely smart and strategic with every thing he did with the help of Rogue.

"Shit, any time. We gotta play it cool anyway. I want this shit to go as planned." Vile said as he was eager to get the meeting going too but patient enough to make sure he got what he wanted out of this to fly back to Miami a happy man.

While waiting, the men all sparked conversation. It was the only thing to do until Alejandro finally arrived whenever he felt like arriving.

"Yo , what was all that shit about at the warehouse though? When Robyn asked Sakura to come with us and she was all like no and she'll end up killing you. What the hell was that?" Rogue asked curiously. He peeped everything and with him being mostly quiet and observant, he noticed how every time Vile and Sakura was in a room together they would exchange looks and flirt.

It was no question to him that the two liked each other. Anybody with a brain and eyes could see it.

Sucking his teeth, Vile waved him off. "Man why the fuck you bringing up old shit for? I don't wanna talk about shorty." Vile said honestly. He was beginning to forget about Sakura, as his main focus was getting his money and product right.

"You getting defensive. It's clearly something." Rogue laughed.

"He like her." Choppa said simply. He knew his brother well and knew the game he was playing. Vile was hard to distract and when he really liked someone he put them first. "I don't blame him though. She fine as hell." Choppa added.

Vile clenched his jaw. He had had enough of hearing about Sakura and if his brother continued to talk about her looks as if it wasn't clear he did feel something for her, he was going to knock him upside his head.

"Both of y'all shut the fuck up." Vile said as he tuned them out while they laughed like hyenas.

A black limo pulled up at their side gaining their attention. They kept their eyes on the vehicle awaiting to see if it were Alejandro. Shortly the window was being rolled down with Alejandro waving for them to come on. The three men all walked towards the limo.

"I ain't seen a limo in years." Rogue whispered to them as they approached the car. Vile and Choppa snickered as they all piled in.