power trip. pt 1

Okinawa, Japan
(They all speaking Japanese. I don't feel like typing it lmfao)

Instead of going straight to Tokyo, Sakura decided to set up shop in Okinawa. With the money she had in her account, she was set to live there for awhile. For the time being, she decided to get a shack she could pay weekly.

It was like a motel but more personal like an apartment. She was going to train and also get her a new sword made as her sword she parted with was with her father.

Inside Sakura was happy to be home, but she was missing the girls and Vile surely.

Placing her things onto the bed provided, the place was at least clean enough. She would make it more clean as she settled more. Taking her flip phone, she made a call to Goro. Holding it up to her ear, she listened to it ring until he answered.

"Princess? You okay?"

"Yes. I'm in Okinawa. Think you can meet me here?"

"Ofcourse. Once i'm there, I will call and we will meet."

"Yes.. see you soon." She told him simply before hanging up. Sighing, she plopped onto the bed. Looking at her surroundings, she was thinking of what to do in the time being. Tokyo to Okinawa was a 2 hour flight. Goro always had to come here for check ins as it was apart of his duty to her dad so it didn't look suspicious. But she was ready to train.

Thinking to just go get her sword made as that was the only man she knew in Okinawa, it would kill time for her until Goro arrived.

Grabbing her phone and bag, she left the shack after locking it up with the key given. Making her way to the Yui Rail, a train that ran through the island of Okinawa, it was taking her directly where she needed to go.

After riding a twenty minute ride, the train put her right where she needed to be. Looking up at the restaurant she was familiar with, it looked like a restaurant on the outside but on the inside was where the finest and most killable swords were made.

Walking into the restaurant, there was only two people inside eating. Being greeted instantly, Sakura politely smiled.

"Princess, what brings you here?" the owner asked her.

"Vermin." She answered truthfully as she sat at their bar. She didn't have to say who or what but she was there to avenge herself and mother.

Chuckling as he shook his head, he was aware the Princess was the top assassin in all of Japan. It was no secret. Clearly she was there to get weapons and he was grateful she always trusted and chose him to make them.

"Let's go." He told her as he wiped his wet hands dry with a towelette. Tossing it, he made his way to the back. Getting up, she followed behind him. All the way up to the lower level, where it extended, she smiled as the weapons came into view.

It was a long while she was in contact with actual Japanese swords. The ones she was using back in Miami were Chinese swords and they did the job but not like a Japanese one. Trailing her hand against the hung up swords, she was in awe at their shine.

"You seem like you're in a museum. Been awhile?" He joked. Turning to him, she chuckled.

"If only you knew."