guilty pleasure.

Vile

With three weeks spent in Robyn's warehouse, Vile had finally found his own

With three weeks spent in Robyn's warehouse, Vile had finally found his own. With this being the third time he had to get a new warehouse due to technical difficulties, he decided it may be best to get something more secluded and farther away from Miami. Only twenty eight minutes away in the Hollywood, Florida area, Vile and his crew were going to do business there to avoid being targets.

After sorting and moving several of the cases sent by Alejandro that were filled with kilo's of the purest cocaine Vile and his crew were known for selling, they had just enough inventory to last them about three months. If they sold it correctly and to their regulars and many more, they were looking at about two million.

Vile also had the idea to start selling guns and weapons as his warehouse was bigger than the last and had the space to do so. It was also legal to carry in the state of Florida, so it would just be adding on income which put the crew back on top.

For this the men were looking to celebrate and being around women for three weeks, they wanted a boys night out that was very much needed.

"So where we headed tonight?" Rogue asked as he sat at the rounded foldable table in the center of the warehouse. They hadn't got their new furniture yet so they had to settle for what they had til further notice.

"Shit we should go to the strip club." Choppa suggested. He was wild and just a mini version of his big brother. He was also obsessed with women in sexual ways and just like his brother, he was a womanizer except worse.

Shaking his head, Vile wasn't with the idea. Unless Sakura was coming along, he wasn't trying to go.

"Nah." Vile said simply as he kept quiet allowing the guys to say what they wanted to do which he would just tag along to.

"Why nigga? You like seeing ass." Choppa said as he looked at him sideways.

"It's cause this nigga whipped already." Lucky said as he made all the guys laugh. They were aware of Sakura and his relationship and being that it was fairly new, Vile didn't want to ruin it.

Turning his face up at them all, he was becoming annoyed.

"No strip club like I said. What's the next muhfucking recommendation."

Ceasing their laughter as they seen Vile didn't find the joke funny, they began thinking of something else they would all enjoy.

"Shit, what about club LIV?" Rogue suggested. Nodding his head as he stroked his chin hairs at the thought, it was better than being at the strip club surrounded by endless temptation.

"LIV is straight. The baddies be in there for real." Choppa said as that was truly all he cared about.

"I'm wit it." Moneybagg agreed nodding. Following up after him was Lucky and Thugger.