power trip. pt 2

2 weeks later

Sakura had reached a goal she wished she achieved sooner but was grateful that she was finally here. After intense training with Riku and Makoto for two weeks straight, Sakura was finally refreshed in fighting and beyond better than what she used to be.

Her skills were brand new and although she would still use what she was taught as a kid into her adult years, Riku's skills were her newest tricks up her sleeves. Sakura was unbeatable.

In the backyard, Makoto and Sakura were having their last battle. She was quicker on her feet than he was and her instincts made it no better for him as she dodged every hit and kick he threw. Taking his foot in her hand, she twisted it causing him to fall in defeat.

"Good job Sakura. You have come very far and you stayed consistent." Riku praised her. She held her hand out for Makoto to help him off of the ground. Standing to his feet, he bowed to Sakura.

"Great job princess. You're a fast learner." He praised her as well. Smiling from ear to ear, she did the unthinkable and took Makoto in for a hug. Chuckling, he hugged her back. The American side of her was showing which intrigued them.

Letting Makoto go she also hugged Riku.

"Thank you guys so much." She told them.

"Thank you for trusting us. I told you my son would teach you everything and he did. You are now ready." He said hugging her back before letting go.

Smiling victoriously, she was happy to hear those words as she felt ready. Her thought process was different and her emotions were easy to channel depending on the situation. Now all she had to do was continue to meditate and keep her mental peaceful.

"Princess, come with me." Riku told her motioning for her to follow. Dismissing herself from Makoto, she followed behind Riku. As he lead her inside, they walked through the restaurant towards the back and down to the basement.

Once they were both in the basement, Riku switched on all of the lights. Sakura stood at the stair footing as Riku grabbed the sword he made her. Turning towards her he held it out to her.

"The moment you have been waiting for." He smiled. Raising her eyebrows, she walked closer.

Her mouth fell agape to the beautiful sword

Her mouth fell agape to the beautiful sword. It was better than any sword she ever owned.

Riku took his time in making it and it was visible. The sharpness of the sword, it's length and sturdiness, Sakura saw all of it's details well. It fit her and the mission she was currently on.

"Riku.. this is- wow. I never doubted you because I own so many of your swords over the years but this one.. it's-"

"Avengeful. You're ready Princess and this sword will give you the power you need. This-" he paused to point to his head. "This is the battery, remember what I told you. Charge it well and place your emotions in the right places. The sword is angry for you. Do not allow anyone to challenge your strength or your emotions. You are the driver." He told her one last time.