The walk

Cathy was walking through the park and suddenly, stopped. She heard a beautiful melody played somewhere. Cathy tried to understand where it's going from. She liked it so much that the passion to meet the author of it was really high. So, the girl went straight ahead and turned left when saw a boy, playing a guitar. He played "Nuestro Camino" and Cathy decided to sing. She thought like no one would hear.

After singing she smiled and waved to go further when someone stopped her.

"Wow! You have a very beautiful voice" said the stranger.

"thanks" Cathe was really scared and shy and her cheeks immediately became red.

"Are you going to the Studio On Beat?" asked the man. Well, he was not actually the man. He was a young lad in his early 20 or something like that.

"Emm, sorry where?" Cathy was really scared. She had never talked to someone on the street that long.

"Studio On Beat. Do you want me to show you it?" the boy smiled.

"Sorry, but we still don't know each other . How can I believe you?"

"Oh, I am very sorry. My name is Jorge. Jorge Blanco" there was something in this boy that made her believe him. And that thing was Jorge's amazing smile. Cathy smiled too

"My name is Catherina Alcini. Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too . Yeah"

After a long pause Cathy looked him in the eyes and she was completely sure that he is the boy from the box.

"Sorry, Jorge, but I'm quite sure that i have already seen you on the screen of my T.V. But... Never mind..."

"I am Leon in VIOLETTA cast. Do I really look that different on the screen?!" wondered he.

"oh really??? Kid, are you joking?"

"Seriously. But please, don't shout, because my fans will come, and I want to stay alone" .

"Should I go too?"

"No, I promised to show you Studio. Remember?"

"Ah, Ok"

They went through the park and Cathy saw a big building. She was very excited about that as she saw Violetta once and she liked the Studio.

"Wow. I've always dreamt to enter the Studio"

"Then you've got a chance"

"Really? Oh, thanks Jorge"

And Cathy hugged him. She has never thought that friendship with boys can be more interesting than with girls. Or is it really friendship?!

"hi Jorge"

"Oh, Hi Tini. how are you?"
"Fine. Sorry but who's this girl?"

"She helped me to rehearse our song" answered Jorge adding: "don't worry, she's not a fan".

"My name is Tini. But I think you've seen me on the screen"

"Yes, who hasn't?! My name is Catherina , but you can call me Cathy"

"ok... you seem very good and polite"

"thanks"

"hey Tini, can you help her to enter the school. I mean sing dance and play the guitar"

"of course, but firstly, sing something for me"

"Oh, ok"

Cathy sung the chorus of "En mi mundo "

"wow, you really have an cool voice"

"thanks" Cathy could not say something m

"So here is your blank. You have parents?"

" unm, yes, but only a father. My mom lost when I was 5"

"Oh I am so sorry Cathy. I didn't want to hurt you. Then speak with your father and say him to sign this blank. Here is my number,so call me after he signs it. Ok?" Tini smiled. Her smile could light up the darkest places! It was so beautiful that Cathy could look at it every hour.

"Ok Tini, thanks you are so sweet"

"no problem. Jorge's friends are mine too"

And Tini hugged Cathy.
She went home to speak with the father.

"What will he say?"thought she.