Birhday present (part 1)

M͛a͛m͛a͛ M͛i͛a͛!!!!
A͛l͛r͛e͛d͛y͛ 3͛1͛0͛ r͛e͛a͛d͛e͛r͛s͛!!!! T͛h͛a͛n͛k͛s͛ e͛v͛e͛r͛y͛o͛n͛e͛ f͛o͛r͛ y͛o͛u͛r͛ s͛u͛p͛p͛o͛r͛t͛!!! H͛o͛p͛e͛ y͛o͛u͛ l͛i͛k͛e͛ m͛y͛ b͛o͛o͛k͛!!! U͛n͛f͛o͛r͛t͛u͛n͛a͛t͛e͛l͛l͛y͛ p͛a͛s͛t͛ c͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛s͛ a͛r͛e͛ n͛e͛a͛r͛e͛r͛ a͛n͛d͛ n͛e͛a͛r͛e͛r͛.... A͛n͛y͛w͛a͛y͛, l͛e͛t͛' d͛o͛n͛' t͛a͛l͛k͛ a͛b͛o͛u͛t͛ i͛t͛... E͛n͛j͛o͛y͛ t͛h͛e͛ n͛e͛w͛ c͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛❤️ s͛h͛o͛k͛i͛n͛g͛ c͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛;)

Cathy and Jorge started dating. They couldn't stop talking on Facebook at nights... All day and night they made jokes about each other...
So, the month were going ... And the end of the first university year was coming...
-okay guys! Good morning!-, positively greeted Ezequiel the class.
-hi!-, answered they.
-so, I've got some incredibly cool information. As you know, the end of the year is coming and I hope that each of you want to spend it here. Our staff decided to make a huge party, so that ALL of our students could take part in it. If you want to take part in it, just fill in the form. The only thing you have to write their is your name, surname, telephone number, age, and where would you like to take part in. I mean dancing, singing or just playing instruments. And one more important thing. There going to be a lot of reporters, directors so you have to choose who you wanna be first. Please, bring your forms by tomorrow.
The whisper went around the class. Of course Cathy took the form. After the lesson she ran to tell everything to Jorge.
-oh, please Cathy, don't say anything about it. I'm fed up with it.-, smiled he.
-what d' you mean?-, curiously asked she.
-well... I'm tired with all these shows! Really it makes no sense to me.
-hey why? It's really interesting. Anyway I'm sure you'll take part even though, you're "tired of it".
-only because of you. By the way, have you thought about what to present?-, laughed he.
-it'd be cool, if I had a song... Wait!... I've got an idea!-, Cathy started at Jorge.
-Cathy, please, don't look at me this way... This means that nothing good is coming.
-I wanted to sing with you... But if you don't want... Ok...-, Cathy made unhappy face and wanted to go, but Jorge stopped her.
-anything for you. Just smile.-, he kissed her in cheek.
Cathy just smiled and ran away.
"She behaves like a toddler" thought Jorge but that was one of the reasons why he was crazy about her. The bell rang and Jorge entered the class.
-please calm down everyone!-, said the teacher
While the lesson was going, Jorge was sitting in Facebook. Suddenly, he saw the notification:
Tomorrow's Catherina Alcini's birthday.
My God! How on earth! I didn't made a present!
After the lessons, he rushed out from Studio to the shopping centre. Of course he heard the screaming of the fans and like a huge wave it poured Jorge. Then, in 10 minutes, the journalists came.
-mister Blanco, what's the reason that you visited this shopping centre?
-how's your relationship with Catherina?
-are you going to continue your career after Violetta 3 ends?
- the only thing I wanna say is that sometimes you forget how popular you are and you want a free life... Suddenly you see a huge crowd shouting " Jorge" and you remember who you are. Catherina is really funny girl which I love. So, we will live and see.