First day

It was Monday. Very hot Monday. The sun was shining all day. Cathy didn't want to wake up but her alarm didn't allow her to stay at bed any more.
"It's just 8 o'clock!!! I can sleep 30 minutes more." thought she. Soon girls woke her up.

"hey, wakie wakie!! Rise and shine!" said Lodo.

"the first day in Studio... I still remember it!" said Tini.

"yeah, I still remember mine" said Cande.

"it's not a special day, isn't it?" wondered Cathy.

"believe me, it's the most special day! Today is the day when you can make more friends, express yourself through music. Of course, you must show yourself doing well. So, take a shower, and please, make a breakfast. I am fed up with eating pizza every morning" laughed Cande.

"hah, ok" smiled Cathy.

So they had their breakfast before choosing what to wear.Cathy was wearing a white blouse, blue jeans, and shoes with heels. She took white bag as well.

"have you taken everything?"  asked Lodo.

"keys... phone... notebooks... pen... cosmetics... yup" answered Cathy.

"cosmetics?" asked Tini.

"you never know what will happened, do you?" Cathy laughed.

"ok, let's go" said Lodo.

At the Studio

"we still have 15 minutes. We'll go to our class. Remember that ifsomething happens to you just text, but don't call, okay?" reminded Tini.

"yes... ok..."

So Cathy went into the class. Somebody closed her eyes.

"Hey, is it you David?"

"how on earth did you guess?"

"well, Tini with girls are at the class, Jorge is always late for the lessons, so it was easy".

"Hahahaha, you are funny" smiled he.

"His smile is like bright stars!... Hey Cathy... Stop!!!"

"Class! Hello everyone! My name is Clara, but I think you all know it already*. So let's start our first lesson from meeting. So, let's introduce yourself in a minute! You can tell everything you like, just don't lie! Let's start from girls. I have a list of students, so first is... Alcini Catherina".

"it's me. So, well, my name is Catherina but everyone calls me Cathy. I am 17 years old. I love music and singing. When I sing a song I feel that I am special and I can feel something good that I can't explain... My mom was fond of writing songs, so now, you see me in this class because of her".

"okay, thank you. And the next one is..."

Cathy listened to all girls and then boys.

"I am David Vargass" Suddenly Cathy rose.

"I am 17, and I live here in Buenos Aires. I love listening to music and my dream is to learn how to play the guitar. My parents always wanted me to become a guitarist, so I trained myself how to play it and now I want to learn more about music"

"ok, thanks class! The next lesson will be tomorrow at the same time. Please don't be late! Good bye!"

When I left the class David asked:

"how do you think, is she a good teacher?"

"I am sure, she is the best teacher ever. So, now we have instrumental class?"