What about us?

It was sunny and warm day. The sun was shining brightly and cool wind was blowing. This beautiful morning could be destroyed only with one thing.
"It's 7.30! OMG! I'll be late"
Cathy's overslept. Of course she did not want it to happen. It was her dream.
The dream
Cathy was walking to the see. When suddenly she saw David with a girl. Then she heard beautiful One Direction song called "What makes you beautiful". It was sung by Jorge. Then Jorge said:
- why d' you care about someone who betrayed you? You are so concentrated about this people that you forgot about Tini, Cande, Lodo, Alba. And of course me. I still remember when we went to the restaurant. It wasn't a date but it meant so much for me!
Then everything disappeared and the alarm rung.
Luckily, she rushed out from the house in time and in 5 minutes she was in Studio On Beat. A lot of students were staring at her. Some people were whispering something to other and they were looking at Cathy nodding their heads. Their was 5 minutes before the lesson so Cathy went around the Studio, looking for her friends. Suddenly she met Ezequel.
- hey Cathy! So nice to see you again! How are you?
-oh thanks. Everything's alright. I'm just looking for Tini, Lodovica and Cande.
- you shouldn't. They're gone. They're in Madrid.
- will they return?-, asked Cathy worrying.
-of course. Only in a week. Except Jorge. Because his role is short in those episodes. But he can stay there to wait for girls and then come. Oh, the bell has rung. Now it's our lesson, isn't it.
-no, I'm afraid not. We have lesson with Pablo.
- alright. Nice to see you again.
-me too.
There was 3 lessons in Cathy's schedule. Sometimes the thoughts like "there might be David" or " be careful" visited her head but they soon disappeared as she knew that David is sent off.
After some lessons she felt hungry and went to "Resto Bar", where all students can eat something. So, she ordered some orange juice and some salad. While she was waiting for it, she decided to check her mail.
-110 messages from guys! Omg! They might be worried now. She looked through some of them.
From: Martina Stoessel
To: Catherine Alcini
Theme: important
Hi Cathy! Hope you're alright I have to tell you that we will leave for a month in Spain, sorry for not saying it earlier. Kiss you.
From: Martina Stoessel
To: Catherine Alcini
Theme: Where are you?
Is anything wrong with you? Cathy please answer, we're worrying 'bout u. Answer as fast as you can.
Then some letters from Lodo and Cande with the same meanings... Ah, here's a letter from... Jorge.
From: Jorge Blanco
To: Catherine Alcini
My dear Cathy. I am surprised about you. Are you going to read our letters this life or you've already marked it in the list of what will you do after your death?! Hope you are fine now. We went to Madrid to make some episodes there. My first week was great and in two weeks I'll be back maybe, or I'll come with girls. All this time I was thinking about you. How's David by the way? Are you still dating? How is your dad? Please write us back as soon as possible. Hug you.
Was it a dream?! A letter from Jorge. Well I decided to answer: