Is this love?

"Hi dear Jorge! Excuse me million times but I didn't check emails at all. I hope you are great. Well... To be honest I've missed you all... And especially you. My mood's getting worse every day and it's hard to pretend... Please arrive as soon as you can. I will tell you everything. Miss you(
She pressed "enter" and the message was sent. Her mood was bad, so she was lying on bed and thinking when suddenly she fixed her eyes on her diary.
"Hmm, maybe that's the best way to show my feelings". She started writing there. It was like freedom for her. 1, 2, 3, 4 pages... It was like forever! Suddenly she heard notification coming from computer. Letter from Tini.
From: Martina Stoessel
To: Catherina Alcini
OMG!!! Thanks God you're safe and sound! What happened to you? Jorge has told everything you've written to him. He looks worried. We too. Unfortunately, we can't come... But Jorge will return tomorrow. He has bought the ticket so he'll arrive at 12.00 p.m. Please smile and stay online. Love you.
She didn't want to answer as she didn't had any energy to do it. She went downstairs when the front door opened and Amelia came in.
- hi Cathy! How are you doing?
-oh Adeline! So bad! I feel like I'm broken inside. Something has broke inside me and it seems like i won't ever love.
- well... Everyone feels like you. But never give up. Life goes on. And David is past. I'm sure in some period of time you'll find your second peace of heart.
- do you love dad then?
- well... Cathy you are too small to know it. It's hard to understand.
-C'mon! I'll try to understand.
- well... You know... Your father is 39 and I'm 35. We are not 18 years old people... So to spend time on dating... No. It was a marriage focused on something like duties... I mean... You don't love each other but you spend a lot of time together... Something like routine action... So you start to understand each other. That's the main thing...
-you think it's possible?
-of course. But anyway... You are too young to think about it. Now let's go to kitchen... I wanna eat something...
-me too. I'm starving!