She died

They saw 6 suitcases and the clothes, straggling on the floor.
- anybody here?-, asked Tini.
- yes girls, it's me mister Alcini. Don't say that you forgot about my arriving. Where's Cathy by the way?
-em, well...Lodo explane...-, started Cande.
Lodo looked at her with round eyes.
-mr Alcini... You know, I can't explain things well... I'm Italian... I only know english a little bit.-, trying to make mistakes said Lodo. In fact, girls were so scared, that they were just to die.
-ok. I'll say.
-what happened? Something's wrong?-, asked me Alcini.
-yup... She... She's in hospital... The car drove into her yesterday. But she's alright... We've visited her today.
- what? How could it happen? Where were you?
- we asked her to wait for us, but she wanted to home, so she run and...-, lied Lodo. She knew that if she says the truth, her father will tantrum.
- okay, I'll go to hospital and you will stay here and tidy your mess!-, shouted mr Alcini and clapped the door.
Of course girls sent mail to Cathy to tell what happened.
In hospital
-Catherina! Dear! How are you?-, said father worrying.
-everything's okay! Daaad, don't worry please. It's my fault. I didn't want to wait for girls...-, started she.
-ok, I believe. Anyway, I have news for you.
- you found mum?-, shouted Cathy happily.
-no... You know... Cathy... Your mom... She died...
-what? Dad, no...-, suddenly she felt something like darkness in her eyes.
-hey! Cathy! Doctor! She's fainted!-, shouted mr Alcini.
The nurse ran into the room and asked him to leave the room. So did he. While he was sitting there Jorge came to visit Cathy.
-sorry, but there's mistake. There's my daughter laying.-, said mr Alcini.
- no sir. I'm Cathy's friend. We study in the same school.
- oh. I'm Catharina's dad.
-really? Nice to meet you mr Alcini. I'm Jorge Blanco. How's she by the way?
- She fainted. Jorge, can I ask you something?
-yep. What's that?
-you know... Never talk about Cathy's mom with her, because Maria died...
- oh, I'm so sorry to hear that... But of course I'll do it.
-thanks a lot.
The doctor left the room.
-what happened to Cathy?-, asked father
-she's alright. You can go home. Here are some tablets that you have to buy...
-ok. I'll come tomorrow. Bye.
-bye bye mister Alcini.
Jorge slowly went into the room and he saw Cathy crying. She closed her face with arms.
- Jorge... I don't want to live...
- what happened? Tell me! Maybe I can can help you.
-how? No one couldn't make a tablet that makes people alive...-, cried she.- I won't see her... My mom! Oh Guard!
- Please stop Cathy! You must live now!
- whom for?
- for your dad... Friends... For me! I don't know what would I do if you die.
-ok...
- and here's your flowers...
- lilies... My favorite... How did you guess?-, smiled she.
- i don't know.-, laughed he.-ok, I'll go and come tomorrow.
- Jorge... Have you met David? No messages! No calls! I'm worried!
- No. I can call him. Maybe his telephone's broken.
- maybe...
- bye and get well.