Friends or more?

-my dear and only Cathy. You know, we've been dating for quite a long period of time and now I feel something more than a love. It's infinity. You're like an air for me. I feel no one when we're apart and I hate the distance between us. And I am sure you are ready for this step too. Catherina Alcini, will you be my wife?

Cathy just stood with an open mouth. She was so embarrassed that she couldn't say a word. She was standing with a huge smile. Then she saw a lot of people around them waiting for her reaction. Of course there were a lot of reporters taking pictures and so on...
-hey, are you okay?-, asked Jorge
-I am...
-so...
-yes...
-what?
-I said yes!
-I cannot hear it...-, smiling said Jorge.
-Jorge, I'll marry you!-, shouted Cathy and kissed Jorge. They both were very happy about it. Then, the crowd was clapping their hands.
After they got home they were sleeping together and they didn't want to fall apart even for a minute.

It was 3 am. They woke up and ordered a taxi to the airport. While they were waiting for their aircraft to come, Cathy found the newsagents where she saw a newspaper with a huge title "Friends or more " . Of course she bought this issue and ran to show it to Jorge who was looking for Cathy.

-hey girl, where've you been?
- well... I saw this issue and bought it. Just a piece of rumours about our life.
-what do you mean?
-well ... I mean this newspaper is sold around the world, even in Argentina, so if dad reads it he'll be as fury as a lion.
-c'mon Cathy! Don't you think that I'm going to marry you without asking your dad. He knows everything.
-wh...what? He? Everything? Jorge Blanco, I'm gonna kill you.
-haha.!!! I believe it.

While flying

Cathy had been reading an issue for about 20 times and she could not believe all this lies like:
As we all know Jorge had a great relationship with Molly Heisenberg but after the new school year another beautiful doll like Catherina Alcini appeared and broke two hearts...
- hey! Stop! Don't believe it! In fact, this report has a happy ending ...
-well ... 'll you promise me one thing?
-which one?
- you'll love only me forever. Whatever happens ...
-of course I will ... after being frenemies it's not hard.
-no I mean will you love me as hard as you can?
-that was a stupid question. You're one and only!