Do you love Jorge?

- Ok, now we'll go. Are you two with us?-, asked Tini
- no, we'll walk a little bit more and come.-, answered Catherina.
- good bye then!
- bye!
----------------------------------
- now Jorge, I'm really gonna kill you! How could you kiss me?
- but she didn't believe us, so I had to do it!
- ok, but what about parents? In a few seconds all the social sites will be full of them!
- they are already... Ok, we'll date...
- what??? No, no and now! Me and you? Never!-, shouted Tini
- ok, but what will other think of our kiss?
- OMG! We made porridge and now we have to eat it! Ok, but no kisses!
- as you want... anyway, you kiss so cool!-, laughed Jorge
- Jorge!
- ok, ok!-, he raised the hands up.
- we're here! Good bye Jorge!
- bye Tini!
At home
- look at here! This girl was DATING with Jorge and she didn't want to tell her besties!-, shouted Cande
- Cande, let me explain, I didn't want...
- you didn't want... we see...-, continued Cande
- Cande, close your mouth and let her explain!-, asked Alba.- Tini we are all yours. And remember that we are your friends, not enemies!
- okay, a month ago, we went to the rehearsal, and I saw Jorge sad... I asked him what happened, he did want to say... But I didn't give up and continued asking him. So he said me a secret...
- we won't tell anyone! We promise-, whispered Lodo
- he loves Cathy... but when he saw her with David he decided to know if she has some feelings to him... so he used me but it didn't work... and he... he... kissed me... then this fans...-, Tini started crying.
- everything's alright... Tini... Don't cry... please...-, started Cande
- I think there's something wrong...-, thought Lodo...
- what d' you mean?-, asked Cande
- whatever... I have a bad feeling about all this... I don't mean Tini and Jorge... I wanna say about Cathy and David.
- it can't be... it really can't... I'm sure! Even if we are friends Lodo, sorry but I can't believe...-, said Tini
- yeah, Tini's right... David and Cathy are a great pair? What can happen?-, curiously asked Alba
- what about you Cande?! If you are for Tini, I'll understand...-, said Lodo
- sorry Lodo...-, said Cande
- girls, I'm at home!-, shouted Cathy
- ok, we were waiting for you!
- hey I've got an idea! Let's play truth or dare!-, said Alba
- no!-, said Tini.- there's always something bad for me!
- who is for playing?
Lodo, Cathy and Cande raids there hands...
- ok... got it...-, said Tini.- but I'll start.
They took a bottle and started twisting it. It stopped at Cande.
- truth or dare?
- let it be dare.
- then... Ok... I know... Call to your boyfriend and say that you love him!
- Isn't it a little bit crazy? Of course I love Ruggero... Ok...
So Cande called Rugge. Then it was Cande's turn. She twisted it and it was... Cathy.
- so truth or dare?
- I don't know... truth...
- wow! Ok... hmmm... Do you love Jorge?
Cathy changed in her face... It was as white as the snow. Of course she loved Jorge, but what will Tini think of her...?
- Cathy are you ok?
- yes! It's alright! So... Of course I love Jorge... BUT just as a friend... I love David and I think he's my first and last love...
- awwww, it's so cute...-, said Lodo.
Suddenly Cathy's phone started ringing...
- Hello... Dad! I'm so happy! Where are you?
-...
- what??? You're coming tomorrow? Ok... Hahahaha! Of course I didn't destroy our house! Do you have some news?
-...
- ok, see you tomorrow! Bye!
- so your father is coming tomorrow?-, asked Lodo
- yeah...-, smiled Cathy.
- so it's our last night here?-, asked Cande sadly.
- no! You can stay here as long as you want!
- sorry but we'll have to go... I'm missing my family so much!-, said Tini.
- ok, and now let's sleep-, said Lodo.- my eyes are closing...
- good night everyone! said Cande
- night!-, said Tini and closed her eyes.
Only Cathy wasn't sleeping... She thought about her feelings to Jorge." Do I love him or it's just like I was spending too much time with him? And how will I say to my dad that I have a boyfriend?"... Her eyes slowly closed and she fell asleep...