The truth is out there

The next few days Tini and Cathy were following Molly. They didn't expect her to cheat on Jorge.

"Hey Cathy" said Tini suddenly.

"What"

" I think we should try to speak to this guy"

"Are you okay? How do you imagine it? 'Hello I am Cathy, and you are Molly's boyfriend?' "

"okay okay, bad idea. But we should take a lot of pictures of them".

"have you got your phone with you?" asked Cathy.

"of course"

"then start taking photos. Let's collect all the information. The more we have the better!"

The next day ( two days before exam) Cathy met Jorge.

"Hey Cathy!"

"oh... emm hi Jorge"

"is everything ok?"

"yes. everything's alright" answered Cathy trying not to look nervous and scared.

"but why do you look so strange? Do you have something bad to say?"

Cathy was confused. She wanted like to say him all the truth, but she knows that he won't be able to sing and to act.

"Emm no Jorge. Not now . Sorry but I must go . Bye!"

"Bye! -, suddenly Jorge saw Cathy's mobile. He decided to return it to her, but instead he saw Tini."

"Hey, it's Cathy's mobile, isn't it?" asked she wide eyed.

"yes. Give it to her back if you can please "

"OMG, you were talking to Cathy"

"yes, but she was so nervous and kinda rude to me"

"yes..." Tini wanted to imagine any reason. "Maybe two days before exam left..."

"oh yes I forgot about it..."
<...>

"Hey Tini. Let's say only truth" asked Cathy. She couldn't wait more. She just couldn't imagine the reaction of him.

"Emmm, are you sure Cathy???"

"Yes. Let's just call him" said Cathy. She took her phone and called Jorge's number.

"Cathy?"

"So Jorge" started Cathy without saying hello. "I was very rude to you, please excuse me. And there's one thing that we would like to show to you".

"Surprise" Cathy was sure that Jorge smiled.

" not actually...." said she. "and you should come with us after I will call you again..."

"ok "

So Jorge was nervous all day till Cathy called him once again. He went out of studio.

"so are you ready?" asked Tini .

"yes, but what is it?!"

"follow us and you will see"

Jorge followed girls and saw that they are near Molly's house.

"can you see her window?"

"yes, and I see..."

"a boy that is kissing on her... "continued Tini . Lwe have some photos of her..."

Jorge decided to call to the door and no one answered . Then he called Molly, and asked where is she and she was lying . He sat on the sidewalk and covered his head with arms.

"sorry Jorge , we didn't want to hurt you"

"ok.. everything's alright I just want to be alone"

Girls were in silence looking at him then at each other then at him again after Cathy said:

"bye then"

"bye and thanks"

"Ouch! It hurts when someone really close to you breaks inside" thought Cathy on her way home.
---•-----•---
Do you like my book?
Comment please 💬💬💬
I really need your opinion about the book 👥👥
And please don't forget to put 🌟🙏🙏🙏