Changes

There was usual morning at Cathy's home. Bath, breakfast, clothes... So they went from home when suddenly Lodo asked:
- Tini, where is Jorge?
- what do you mean?-, asked Tini
- I mean Cathy and David, for example, chat in Facebook, they say goodnight before they go to bed or they send good morning... You know, romantic stuff.
- well... To be honest... Me and Jorge...-, started Tini but the phone call stopped her.
- hi, Jorge! How were you sleeping?
- good and you?
- well.
- Tini will...
- yes Jorge, I'm at home. You can come. -, said Tini
- ok, but I wanted to ask...
- Jorge, I am with girls. Haven't you understood yet?-, whispered she.
- ok, bye then.-, said he.
- why are you staring at me?-, curiously asked she.
- nothing...-, smiled girls.
- so, let's go Cande. The girls are waiting for their 'loves'-, laughed Lodo.
- ah, ok.
So they left house and went to Studio. While walking they saw David talking to someone. Cande was curious and she decided to follow them.
- Lodo, look! I think that I've already met this girl.
- You're right! She's... Molly?!-, her eyes were as big as apples.
The talk between Molly and David
- Molly, I made my work! So now... Can we be together? I'm tired! This Cathy is so boring! You see: she always says me ' good night' and stuff like that! I'm fed up with it!
- please, darling! I love you and no one can stop us! Please hold your breath! And please break her heart so that she could never ever love someone! I want her to know how to lose the one you loved! And then ,when you'll finish my work, I'll make your wish come true!

Then Molly softly kissed him. Candelaria and Lodo were looking at them with their mouths opened. Their soul wanted to run to Cathy, but their bodies were like sticked to the ground. Girls weren't waisting time and ran to Studio to tell what happened.
In Studio
- Tini! Where is Cathy?-, shouted Cande
- I don't know. What happened anyway? You left earlier and came the last.
- we saw David and Molly!-, explained Lodo.
- She's Jorge's ex-girlfriend, isn't she? And what were they two doing together?
- yeah, she talked to David and she asked him to... to break Cathy's heart as hard as he can...
- OMG! We must tell her. And I must tell it to Jorge.
Tini was standing back to the door, so she couldn't  see  what was happening. While Tini was saying it, Cathy came to their class.
- you know girls... Jorge loves her and he must know it. And our stupid plan... Made everything harder.
- Tini... please, close your mouth...Cathy heard everything -, said Lodo whispering.
Tini looked back and saw that Cathy was running out of the Studio with tears on her eyes. Tini ran after her but she saw...