Is it destiny?

From Cathy

Dream:
Blue sky, yellow sun, my house, white horse and Jorge on it... WAIT!!! Jorge?! OMG! It's impossible! I don't love him! Well, actually, I love him but as a friend. No more than a friend. Ok. Let's wake up Cathy.

I woke up and saw girls laughing.

"hey, why are you three laughing?" Cathy's cheeks became red.

"you were saying "my love, I miss you".

"no way!"

"hey if you are in love with someone, don't hide him from us".

"well... okay... Love is a name of my horse. I was 8 when we had to sell it. It was my best friend. If you don't believe ask my dad".

-"oh, ok.. we are sorry".

"Anyway, I'm so excited because today is the day when I will know the answer. Let's go to the studio! It's time".

"ok, but we haven't had any breakfast".

"you are right, let's have breakfast then go".

From Jorge

I just couldn't sleep this night! How on earth could I say to Catherina that we will be friends? Now I hate myself. She seems to be very kind, intelligent and beautiful girl. I must say her that I love her. And it's better to do it now than any other day.

From author
So when Cathy went to the Studio, girls were a little bit late for there lesson, so she promised them to not see the result. It was the 1st of September but the weather was excellent, so Cathy decided to wait them in the street. Suddenly, she felt giddiness and she was just to faint, but somebody took her. His curly hair were falling at her face.

"hey, are you ok?" asked the boy.

"yeah, thanks..."

"seems like you haven't eaten your breakfast"continued the voice." You are so pale!"

"yup. I only drunk tea".

"don't worry. Take mine".

"Oh, thanks, but I can't... I even don't know your name!"

"We can correct it. My name is David. And yours?"

"Catherina. Nice to meet you".

"now take my breakfast.There are some biscuits and apple juice."

"I don't like apple juice, but I will take a couple of biscuits".

"ok. Help yourself! So are you at the first time here?"

"yes, I came here to see if I passed" answered she.

"I thought, that you've seen it. Anyway I am new boy here too... What are you waiting for then?"

"well, my friends are studying here. And they were late for a lesson, so I promised them to come and see the result together"

Suddenly, she smiled and started to laugh at David.

"hey, what's wrong?"

"nothing, I just adore your curly hair"

"thanks".

While they were laughing Jorge came to the studio.

"Hey, hi Cathy! And..."

"meet my new friend, David!"

"hi"

"nice to meet you"

"Sorry I have some deals in the Studio. Good luck Cathy! And..." said Jorge.

"David"

"Doesn't matter" quickly answered Jorge and ran away.

"is he always rude to everyone?" wondered David.

"usually not, but some days ago his girlfriend betrayed him, so maybe now he remembered about it".

"maybe. Hey, are they your friends? "

"yes! So will you go with us?"

"ummm, I don't know..."

"Oh, c'mooon!!! I'm sure, you'll like them!"

"Tini, Lodo, Cami! Were you looking for me?"

"yes, oh and who is this guy?"

"I am David"

"nice to meet you. I'm Candelaria, this girl is Lodovica, and she's..."

"Martina Stoessel. Yes I know you all. I saw the serial several times as my sister is a big fan and I liked the boys band..."

"cool. So let's go to see the answer?" asked Cande.

"yes, let's go".