Happy Birthday dear(part 2)

After the lessons Cathy wanted to go home, but the girls stopped her.
-wait, wait... It's just 12.30 p.m! Let's walk around...
-girls, but Jorge's waiting for me at home!
-hey! Jorge arrived here some weeks ago!-, said Lodo.
-ok, I'll call him.-, said she.
-no, we'll call him... Relax Cathy! It's your 18th birthday!!-, said Tini, while Cami was calling to Jorge.
-hey, Jorge, you've got one hour, no more! Prepare as fast as you can.-, whispering said Cami.
-Got it.
Girls tried to make Cathy stay with them, as they wanted to make her a surprise.
After an 1.30 minutes
-ok girls, let's go home..
-let's go!

From Jorge
-hello mister Alcini
-hi Jorge! How are you? Where's Cathy?
-well, she's walking with girls... Mister Alcini... I wanted to ask if I could... if I could take Cathy abroad... I've booked tickets to London for 2 weeks and hope you'll allow her to go.
-hmmm.-, it was a pause. And while this pause mister Alcini remembered the best dating in his life. It was a date with his first wife... They went to Paris.
-oh, ok, but promise that nothing bad will happen to her.
-of course!
Then, they heard the knocks on the door. There were Alba, Facu, Rugge, Diego, Mechi.
-hi guys!
-hi Jorge! And mister Alcini. We came here to decorate the house for Cathy's birthday!
-guys, I didn't call you!-, said Jorge
- me too!-, raising hands said mister Alcini.
- I did!-, said the voice. It was Adeline.
-Adeline? You?-, asked mister Alcini.
-yeah!
-oh, excuse me! Cami's ringing!
-hey, Jorge, you've got one hour, no more! Prepare as fast as you can.-, whispering said Cami.
-got it.-,answered I