Girls's night-in

After the walk Cathy went home. She was preparing for the party. At seven o'clock girls came.

They were having fun making make up for each other. Then while they were watching Titanic, Cande said:

"hey Cathy, why don't you find your love".

"Cande, you are wrong. I think people don't find their love. Love finds people" admitted Lodo.

"yeah, I agree with you Lodo" said Cathy.

"so... did the love found you then?"

"not yet".

After the film Tini was crying a lot.

"Oh, c'mooon! Stop crying! It's just a film..." said Cande.

So they started to look for napkins and she saw one in Cathy's bag.

" Noooooo!!! Don't touch it! It's a promise!"

Girls were so shocked. They were looking at Cathy with round eyes. Soon Tini said:

"hey, do you want to say something?"

Cathy looked and them and wanted to say "no"but they looked at her with their "death stare " that she couldn't resist.

"oh, okay. Today, before our party, me and Jorge went to the cafe and we had some cocktail with cheesecake".

"awwww, so romantic" said girls.

"not really... I don't think that me and Jorge are a great couple. So we promised to each other not to fall in love with each other..."

"... and not to be jealous if someone of you finds their love..."continued Tini reading the napkin. "it's simple. The napkin. I think Jorge has the same".

"it's so sweet" said girls.

"ok, what will we do now? It's only 10 pm!" said Cande.

"I know what".

Suddenly Cathy pushed Lodo with a pillow.

"hey! It's from me!"

After 20 minutes of playing they were so tired that they all fell asleep .