Let it be a date

Guys!
Just wanna say thanks to everyone who reads this book and supports me. Many thanks to __thatsjared !!! I'm a huge fan of your books and I think you like mine too;) already 290 views😱😭 ...
With love
Author

- hey, why are you staring at me with this stupid smile?-, asked Cathy seriously.
- I'm not staring at you... Hmmm.... I look... I'm looking at nature.
-hah, yeah, of course "nature". If you think that nature is a line of detached houses, then alright.-, Cathy started laughing.
They were sitting in the cafeteria, eating their scrambled eggs with an orange juice.
-how was your trip? Is Madrid a big city?
- I don't know. Every day we had 10 hours of rehearsal and only a week ago the official episode was made.
-wow! Weren't you tired?
-no, in fact, I was exhausted.
And how are you?
- well... Things could be better... I broke up with David.
-what?! How on earth? Did he hurt you?
- no. You know... A month without any calls, messages, without coming to support me... I was crazy lying on bed and looking at those 4 white walls. I was just like broken... But there was just one phrase that let me live...
- which one?
- Jorge... I know you love me and please don't deny. Martina told me.. In fact, I heard everything...
There was a 5 minute pause. Jorge's stomach was full of butterflies. He was lost in his thoughts. What to think? What to say?
- Cathy... Well... It's true... You know I just didn't want to break your heart. And it's my fault. I had to tell you about David.
- Jorge, please, stop! I don't want to talk about him.
- you must know everything! He loved Molly and she wanted to hurt you by your heartbreak. It didn't work.
- I'll never believe it. He couldn't.
- he could! Ok, let's calm down. Sorry for it...
-no, it's ok!
In five minutes they forgot about their little argument and started chatting with each other. They really had a great time together. Then, they went to the quay and sat on the bench.
- have you thought about future?-, suddenly asked Cathy.
-no, not yet... But my future is bright. I don't know why but I'm sure. I'm a famous actor... I've got a lot of fans. You know, I can't go back. It's like living in future. I can't explain it. Theirs no point of thinking about it at the moment. And you? What will you do?
-well... I'm gonna be singer or a musician... I know it sounds crazy but I am in love with classical music. It's like a huge philosophy. I feel love while I listen to it.
-everyone has their own preferences. What time is it by the way?
-hmmm. It's 3.30 pm.
- my god! I promised my mom to be at home by three o'clock! Sorry but I have to go.
-can you promise me one thing?
-which one?
-it'll be our first date.
Jorge nodded his head and ran to the bus stop calling his parents. Cathy decided to call Adeline.
- hi Adeline!
- hey Cathy? How are things going?
-well... I'm at quay. Can you please pick me up?
- of course. I'll be there soon. See you dear!
-see you!