Goodbye

The next few days Cathy was sitting at home in her room. She didn't want to go downstairs because of father's new woman.
After 3 days she returned to Studio on Beat where all her friends were waiting for her.
It was hard to Cathy to return so she took a breath and opened the door.
-Surprise!-, shouted Cande and Lodo.
-OMG! Giiiiiirls, I missed you so much!-, she hugged them strongly and kissed in their cheeks.
-We know that you are looking for Tini but she'll come later...
- Cathy...-, a strange but familiar voice was talking. Try to guess who is it?
- you! Get out of here!-, shoted Lodo.
-shut up! I want to talk to my girlfriend!-, answered David.
-sorry, girlfriend?! I thought that I've already sent you the message where I said that we can't be together! I'm your ex girlfriend!
- we'll talk later. There're too many ears at the moment.-, whispered David.
- don't be afraid Cathy. We are with you whatever happens.
-thank you girls. But now I must go or Gregorio will shout.
After dancing lesson Cathy had piano lesson and vocals. Every lesson she was waiting for Tini to come but she disappeared. When she got out of Studio she was going home. Suddenly someone stopped her.
-David please. I want to be alone. What do you want?
- I want you to come back to me.
-never in a million years.
David starts hugging her while she tries to get out.
-Please David get out.
-shut up! You are mine.
In 5 seconds David lost his control and fell off. Cathy was surprised. Who helped her.
-Oh... Adeline?! How on earth?!
-don't you think I can just cook well! I'm a policewoman. Thanks God I was driving home and saw this boy. Ok, now we'll come to the police station and you'll tell me everything.
-ok.
Some time later
-Adeline...
-?
-excuse me please... I was too rude with you.
-heyyyy, no problem. I lost my dad when I was like you and I can understand that it's hard to find common themes with your adoptive.
-something like that.
-Adeline, can we keep today's accident in secret?
- of course! And promise me that you will never get it touch with him.
-of course I promise!
-he will be sent down from this Studio. The rules.
-oh... But it doesn't matter. What does is that we are together.