You made me smile

-Omg! Girls, it's 8.30!!! Wake up everyone!-, shouted Lodo
- what??? How on earth?? Who set the alarm yesterday? -, asked Cande
- no one, you see. Ok, let's put up our clothes and run to school.-, decided Catherina
- what? How about shower?-, asked Cande
-Wait a second, you'll have it said Lodo
She run to the bathroom and took a bucket. She poured it with freezing cold water.
- so Cande here is your shower.
She doused Cande!
- aaaaaa, Lodo are you cccrrazzy?
- you asked for a shower, didn't you?
- 8.35!! Girls come on! We'll have breakfast at the cafe.
- got it-, said Cande
They put on their clothes, took their bags closed the house and ran to the studio.
- omg! 9.03! Jorge will kill us because we didn't come to the rehearsal.
- yeah, and my dancing teacher too...
- Rodrigo? Omg, he won't be angry... He will tantrum!! Thanks God, we'll have lesson with Clara now...
At the dancing lesson.
"Thanks God I put on my dancing clothes" thought Cathy.
- excuse me, I'm late... wait... where's the teacher? -, asked she
- hey hi Cathy-, said David.- Rodrigo isn't here! He entered the class but he forgot the list of our names. Now we are warming up.
- Guys, hello everyone, my name is Rodrigo. So we will start from dancing. First is Catherina Al... Alcini. Is she here?
- I am here!
- so our first lesson will be emotions. Which would you like to choose?
- Maybe sadness...
- wow... elegance... simplicity... beauty... you chose the hardest one. Anyway... Your exercise will be to show the emotions to the class... they must be different... You'll dance to the same melody... It'll be Tchaikovsky "Swan's lake". I will write the emotions near your names... so first Catherina. You choice was sadness... The next one... ok... and the last David Vargass... your choice
- happiness...-, said he and look at Cathy...
- ok... So I'll give you a tip: think of what makes you sad, or love, or happy... And then change it into moves... You'll have only one week... I'll check it at the next lesson... Now think... You have 15 minutes... Anyway, you'll do this exercise alone, then with a partner, then in groups 4 people in each then all your class... Okay our lesson is finished... bye!
-hey, can I ask you a question?-, said David
- yeah, what's it?-, asked Cathy
- why did you chose sadness...
- I don't know... I felt sad everyday, before I knew about this school... And now my life changed... I wanna try to describe my past life in a dance... And why did you chose happiness?
-well, to be honest... I wanted to choose love, but Sara Cooper, chose it... Anyway, now the lesson of Ezequel. And before 30 minutes break!
- 30 minutes?-, asked Cathy
- yeah, you see, our lesson with Rodrigo had to finish at 9.30 and now it's just 9.15! And then 15 minutes break!
-Hmm, I have to wait for girls till they end! We wanted to have breakfast together.
- you didn't have it?-, asked David
- we had overslept.
- then should we walk?
- no, I will think about sadness and then go with girls. Sorry but I want to be alone David...
- it's ok... I'll go then... see you later!
"What's sadness for me? Maybe it's when you lose the one you loved... And you would give everything to turn back time and live with this person all your life." thought she. Suddenly she started crying.
- Hey what happened with you?-, said someone behind her
- does it really interests you.-, rudely answered she
- you won't tell what happened to your best friend?
- Jorge? Is that you?-, wondered she
- who else can be?-, asked he laughing
- you are in time... I just want someone who'll listen to me.
- I am all yours-, said he and hugged her
- wait... where are girls?
- they were punished...because they didn't come to the rehearsal, so they won't be able to come now...
- but our breakfast?
- you haven't breakfasted? Let's go to the cafe and you will tell me everything.
-got it.
Jorge and Cathy left Studio and they sat in his car.
- I thought we are going to Resta Bar...
- no, we are going to my restaurant.
- you own the restaurant?-, wondered she
- my family owns it...
- really? I thought that I knew you like my 5 fingers.
- no one knows me as well as you.
- you are joking... I met you month ago, and you say that I know you more than anyone does. You know Tini for all your life...
- but she doesn't know many things... well she does but you... you are special... you know... Anyway, come in...
- wow, it's great!
-sit here... so what did you want to tell me?
- well... I was crying because of my mom... you know... she is lost... 12 years ago we had a huge auto crash... and she lost... she didn't die but lost
The tears started appearing on her face...
- don't cry please... I'm sorry to hear that. She is lost... but not died! Maybe she had amnesia after and she changed her name and surname and she is working in London. But I am sure in one thing.
- what's it?
- your parents are lucky to have such an intelligent and beautiful daughter... now here's your breakfast. We still have 20 minutes. Don't hurry.
- thanks Jorge
- for what?
- you made me smile.