This is us!

When Cathy with Jorge arrived, they were met by dad and Tini, Lodo and Cathy. They all new that Jorge and Cathy aren't just girl- and boyfriend. They are bride and groom. They were very happy. After they got home Cathy and Jorge fall asleep because they were very tired.

The next day, they went to Studio to record all there songs for a final rehearsal. Cathy was smiling while singing because all the songs reminded her Jorge.

The next day Cathy woke up because she heard strange noises. Then, when she realised what happened and it really made her sad because dad left her a note with a lot of apologises but he won't be able to come to the final show... But then she heard the noises coming from toilet. It was Adeline.
-Adeline are you ok?
When Cathy pushed the door, she saw Adeline lying on the floor. She felt really bad. Cathy was terrified. if she helps her, she would save two lives: the life of Adeline and the life of dad which fell madly in love with her.
-Adeline! Oh gush! I'll call and ambulance!
-hello! Please send a car to ... Street. A woman... no... yes... please... faster...

After 20 minutes they drove to hospital where Adeline was taken to an operating theatre.
Cathy was very unhappy. She knew that nothing could be more painful that to lose a person who you love more than your entire life. After a few hours doctor came out of operating theatre.
-doctor! What happened to her?
-oh... well... everything is alright know... she and her baby are safe.
-baby? What?
-Adeline is pregnant. 7 weeks.
-can I visit her?
-yes.
Cathy entered in a room where Adeline was lying.
-are you ok?-, asked Cathy trying to breathe normally.
-yes Cathy... Thanks very much...
-Adeline, are you pregnant?
-... Cathy... yes...
-it's so wonderful! My congratulations!-, Cathy was laughing. She liked babies a lot and she wanted to have one.
-wow! I thought you will be angry... I mean maybe you will think that dad will love you less than it.
-no way! Adeline! How could you? I love you both and I won't be jealous if you'll have a child... but dad knows?
-no...
-7 weeks and he doesn't know?
-Cathy, he's abroad. He will worry...
-ok. But promise that you'll say.
-promise.-, smiling answered Adeline.
-so who's the baby?
-boy... Michael...
-wow! A great name. Nice to meet you bro.-, laughing said Cathy.
The rest day Cathy stayed in hospital glad that life's getting better every hour!

Hello guys! Sorry for this boring chapter( for me). One chapter left and I'm going to finish this book... Hope you liked it))) Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT so that I can see my work...
Big love
Author;):*