Will you...?

The next few days, guys were traveling around London and doing shopping. The days were very sunny. Cathy took a lot of pictures. She was the happiest girl in entire world! Cathy and Jorge had a great time in London visiting Buckingham palace or the Tower of London. Days were passing through and on there last day to London they decided to go to the most luxurious restaurant in Central London. Catherina was wearing a medium white dress (picture at the top) and Jorge put on a suit.

When they entered the restaurant, Cathy was so embarrassed that she couldn't say a word.

-anything's wrong?-, asked Jorge. Cathy just looked at him and answered:
-no... But it's so... surprising!
- of course it is! In fact, I didn't expect that so many people will be here.

So, they chose a table, situated on balcony, where they could see all London just like from a hand. While they were eating, they were discussing different stuff and making fun of each other. Suddenly, Jorge asked a question to Cathy:

- Hey Cathy
-what?
-how d' you think your future life will be?
-oh... I don't know. I haven't thought about it yet but I want it to be great, I wanna be loved, have children and to become a singer. That's what makes me happy too! And you?
-I'll tell you later today.
-no way! It's 7.55 pm already.
-you'll see. By the way, have you finished? Should I ask for bill?
-yeah.

After Jorge had paid the bill, they went around London.
-d' you remember when I said you that I'll show you my future?
-yup. Go for it?
-are you ready to hear it?
-why not?
-then close your eyes.
-wha...
-just do what I say please.
-ok. Now take my hand and go with me.

Cathy took Jorge's hand and carefully followed him. She was so curious that she wanted to open here eyes but she didn't do it for some reason.

After some time Jorge had lead her to somewhere with humid air and a place with the water.
-are you ready now?
-yeah.
-ok. Then, when I'll tell you to open your eyes you'll do it.
-got it.
<...>

-now open your eyes...
Cathy carefully opened her eyes and what she saw shocked her completely. She was standing on the bridge opposite the Big Ben and Jorge was sitting on a ground with a little box. Cathy soon understood that it was a ring.
-my dear and only Cathy. You know, we've been dating for quite a long period of time and now I feel something more than a love. It's infinity. You're like an air for me. I feel no one when we're apart and I hate the distance between us. And I am sure you are ready for this step too. Catherina Alcini, will you be my wife?