The conversation. The rehearsals

"Hi daddy!"

"hi Cathy! How was the walk?"

"it was great I met a boy from popular series"

"Are you joking? But... I think it's okay if someone can meet a pop star in this town..."

"Well, maybe. Thanks God I didn't freak out. We sang a song together and he said that I can enter Studio"

"Cathy, I know that you've seen Violetta the 1 season and you liked it, but I didn't know that you can learn all the actors!"

"So can I enter the school?" she was really nervous.

"hmmmm I don't know..."

"Dad please"

"what about medical university?"

"but dad... Okay, I've got the idea" Cathy smiled widely." if I won't pass the exams in Studio I will go to the university..."

"hmm, okay. Give me your blank"

"Daaaaaad!!!!" shouted the girl. "Thanks!!!!!!! You are the best and only in the world .
Cathy was screaming. She was so happy that she didn't want to stop laughing. But she had to, as she must go to rehearsal. Then she called Tini. Tini gave her number earlier this morning but took a promise from Cathy that she won't give it to someone else.

"Hi Tini! Did I disturb you?"

"No, of course not. How was the conversation?"

"It was... GREAT !!!!"

"Ok. So let's meet in an hour in Studio"

"ok. Thanks very much Tini. I really appreciate what you've done to me"

"You are Welcome!"

In an hour Cathy went to Studio, and someone took her hand.

"Hey, what are you doing with my arm?"

"No, what are You doing with Jorge? "

"What?"

"Hey Molly, why do you shout at her?" asked Tini.

"I heard that she was walking with Jorge" shouted the girl." All studio now talks about her!"

"Yes I was walking with Jorge and he showed me this Studio. If you don't believe, ask him"

"Oh, please excuse me... You know, I love him so much, and I am so jealous".

"Ok, don't worry. I understand you".

"Cathy, stupid you! How can you understand her feelings if you have never fallen in love?" thought Catherina.

"So Cathy, we'll start from dancing. I will show you some really cool movements and you will repeat after me" smiled Tini.

"ok" Cathy smiled too.

They were dancing and Cathy got really tired after hours of hard work.

"So, everything's okay Cathy? You look exhausted!"

"umm yes, can I have a break and then we'll sing, okay?"

"As you like!"

"Tini, can I ask you something?" suddenly asked Cathy.

"of course. What is it?"

"It's about..."

"Don't say Jorge"

"Not exactly him. About Molly. Why is she so jealous? But don't think that I am asking because I love Jorge. Ok? I just don't think that loving girl could be jealous one..."

"Ok but don't say anything to anyone. I agree with you but no one must no!" Tini closed the door.

"of course"

"So..." started the girl.

Hi everyone!!!
Important news about the book!!! I think that you understand why I put a new character Molly. I thought of this name instead of Stefie, because I know how a lot of V-lovers hate her. I personally don't ( but I think that Leonetta exists).Hope you understand it. There's no point to hate her. Anyway, If you love Jorge Blanco, you must love his decisions, and one of his decision is stay with Stefie!