Get well soon!

...But she saw the car driving in Catherina!
- Catherina! Look out!-, shouted Tini.
Cathy didn't hear everything and in some seconds she fall on ground with a lot of blood around.
-noooo! Cathy please!-, shouted Tini crying.- Cathy, please breathe! Please... Please help!-, shouted Tini to pedestrian that called the ambulance.
In hospital
Doctor run out from the operation theater. Tini and her friends stood up with worried sad faces.
- we need blood. She lost a lot. So who has group B? And who is ready?
- I have.-, said the voice behind them. It was Jorge.- where should I go?
- come with me. Faster please.-, said doctor and disappeared.
- she knows everything.-, whispered Tini.
Jorge just looked at her with cold eyes and went after doctor.
The next day
- how are you Cathy?-, entering in the room said girls.
- alright. I am a little bit tired but I mean... It's ok.-, answered Cathy smiling. - Why didn't you tell me it earlier.-, continued she after a stupid pause.
- Cathy, you mustn't worry...
- I'm not worried about that. In fact, I'm not tantrum. You lied to me. I love Jorge that's true, but you could just ask me about it.
- yeah we know. I feel so bad. Like cats scratching my soul. -, said Tini
- we feel the same. Please sorry for us Cathy. We didn't expect that...
- ok, girls, where's David? No messages, no calls... Where is he? But I want to hear truth.
- it will hurt then... -, said Cande
-bitter truth is better than sweet lies, isn't it?
-you're right! Ok, but you have to breathe... So..., started girls.
- girls, time is over. Cathy has to stay alone.
- okay, bye then...-, said Cathy
- bye bye! Get well soon!-, shouted girls and hugged Cathy.
Out doors
- doctor, will she be alright?
- I'm sure she will! She's young and full of energy.
- what about Jorge?
- he's ok. We said that he could go home. I suppose, you didn't say anything about her blood?-, asked doctor.
-no. Not now.
-ok. Then I'll go. Bye
-good bye.
At home
Tini wanted to open the door but it was already.
-how on earth?-, wondered Lodo.- I swear, I closed it.
-are you sure?-, rudely answered Tini.
- I swear!-, repeated Lodo.
When they opened the house they saw...