I just love her

From Jorge

I just hate David. He loves Cathy. What can I do? She is my friend, no more. But for me she is not just a friend. She is a queen. Anyway, I have to concentrate on my script. The 3rd season of Violetta is coming and I have to be ready. Ok, what's there? Parachuting with Tini... A lot of kisses... Arguing ... The usual stuff for me... Ok, I'll go to Studio to discuss the script with Tini.

From Cathy

Jorge... well I am melting when I see his smile... He can always listen to me and say what I should do...
David... He is always ready to help... Even if he gives his life... But I am sure Jorge will do the same for me, won't he? But I promised Jorge to stay only friends, no more... So maybe I will always love both but I'll choose... I don't know... I have to tell to girls... But they have survey today... Anyway, I think Tini won't mind if I'll come to her .

From Author

Jorge went to the studio to discuss the script with Tini.

"Hi Jorge!"said Tini.
"oh, hi, you know I called you to discuss the script..."
"I've already understood"smiled she."Have you learnt it?"
"of course!"said he."so let's try?"
"Let's start from the very beginning. I mean from the song "Gira mi canción""
"ok"
"Gira el mundo, gira ¿quién lo puede parar?"
"Un avión... cada día y ..."continued Jorge.
"Hey you didn't learn the words, did you?"wondered Tini.
"I learnt them but I can't concentrate..."
"what happened? You can tell me everything, I won't laugh I promise"said she.
"ok, just give me a promise that you won't tell anyone".
"I promise".
"okay, so I fell in love..."
"what?!"shouted she.
"shhhh!"whispered he.
"ok, who is this "lucky girl"?"
"I can't say..."
"come on!!!"
"ok, she is... Cathy".
"what??!!" shouted Tini again. "I thought that you just broke up with Molly and need a rest after all... Does she know?"
"who? Molly?"
"don't be silly! Cathy of course!"
"what about me?"Tini herd the voice behind her.
"Emmm, nothing, I just wanted to... "started she .
"she wanted to invite you to the rehearsal of the episode, but you already came, so there's no surprise"said Jorge.
"emm, yes..."said Tini.
"awwww, sorry dear" said Cathy.
"what for?"asked Tini.
"you wanted to make a surprise and I crushed it..."
"everything is alright... hey, your lessons start at 8.30 today, aren't they?"
"yeah but what?"
"it's 8.35 already" Tini showed the time at her watch .
"what??? No, God, please, nooo...Ok, I'll go. Bye!"
"bye bye!"said Tini .
"uhhhh, you see, it's so hard to say"said Jorge .
"it is!" answered Tini .
"but it is still 8.25. At first: your watch is wrong and at second: how did you know that her lessons start at 8.30?"
"at first: I always set my watch ten minutes later, not to be late. Secondly: she said it to me yesterday. I stay at her house for a month with Lodo and Cande"said she .
"wow! Cool! Okay, let's start from song again".
"okay! Ready... Go!"
Gira el mundo, gira ¿quién lo puede parar?
-Un avión cada día y viajar y viajar
-Giran las estrellas ya lo puedro sentir
Rayos y centellas todos quieren venir...
"now it's better, the second part we'll describe tomorrow, and now let's go to Pablo, or he'll be angry, ok?"
"ok"smiled Jorge.