Love is...

"So..." started the girl. "once at the party Jorge met a girl. He and Molly then had only started their relationship. But Jorge didn't know that Molly seriously loved him he took her for granted. So he and this girl kissed, but when Jorge understood that this girl was the biggest gossiper it was too late. All the internet was full of this photos. So now Molly is a big jealous girl. But If I were you I wouldn't believe her too much. She is so bad... Molly can make things tougher than they are in fact... "

"What about Jorge?"

"Jorge? Oh, he can't stand her being jealous..."

"But why? Now, I understand Molly. She didn't deserve it..."

"Maybe because Jorge is older now and he understands that he made a huge mistake, but Molly still can't apologize him, even if she said that she has already done it..."

"Uhhh, so difficult!"

"yeah I know! Having a boyfriend is hard stuff " laughed Tini. "so let's continue".

"of course. What about 'En mi mundo'?"

"Great choice".

So they were singing it and then Cathy played the guitar.

"Wow. Excellent!!! So now you will go home to rest and tomorrow we will continue".

When Cathy went home she was thinking of Jorge! Yeah, she saw and she knew that Molly loves him, but it seems like he doesn't. But why?

She came home and fell asleep on the sofa still thinking of Jorge stuff.

The next day her father came into her room and said.

"Cathy, I was invited to a dinner with my companion in the restaurant with you".

"Emmm, dad but what time?" Cathy was worried because of her training.

"at 6.30 pm".

"oh, okay"

Then Cathy started to look for a dress. She found a red dress. It was short but not too much. And of course red shoes.

After a while, she went to the rehearsal, but suddenly she saw Molly flirting with a boy, but he wasn't Jorge. At this moment Tini called her. But Cathy wrote her a message to come to a huge tree over there Studio.

"hey what are you doing here Cathy?"

Cathy shushed Tini.

"look there. What can you see?"

"OMG!"

"shhhh!!!!" Cathy put her hand on Martina's mouth.

"Molly is flirting with another lad. We must tell Jorge".

"Not now. I think we should ask her. Hey, what are you doing?"

"trying to get a photo. ok. Here is it. Now let's get to her".

"but you said... "

"go! "

Molly saw them and hided the block.

"Hey Molly hi" said Cathy.

"hi girls! How you? "

"Good. Hey, have you seen Jorge?"

"Yes. We have just met and he went to Studio".

"Omg Molly, lucky you are!" said Cathy suddenly.

"what do you mean?"

lYou have a boyfriend, and he loves you and .. you .. love him .. What's love for you?"

"well, love is when you don't betray each other".

"oh, cool. So we will go. ok?"

Cathy was shocked when she heard that. "she's really bad" thought she.

"ok bye".

When they came to Studio, Tini said:

"now I want to kill her!"

"me too".

Suddenly Jorge came into the class.

"hi girls"smiled he.

"Molly will make a great mistake if she leaves him" thought Cathy.

"hi Jorge"

"have you seen Molly?"

"Yes, she was ki... "Started Tini but Cathy's hand closed her mouth.

"Well, we saw her kinda near the studio, and Tini now gets ready to the film... She learns the last part of the film, where you were kissing. Yes Tini?

"yeah" she looked at Cathy with thankful glance.

"okay. see you!"

"see you!"

When Jorge left Cathy said:

"not now Tini. Please. Or he will loose the voice as you in the film. Remember?"

"ok. But when? Cathy, he just must know."

"when we will find out that this is true, and nothing but the truth..."