Character Sketch

Sidharth Shukla: 24 years old, Journalist by profession. Very much serious about his work. Angry young man, always stands for the truth. He can't tolerate whenever something wrong happens around him. Loves his family and friends very much. Protective for them. Shares a great bond with his mother and sisters.

He is handsome, dashing and heart-thob of many girls. But never showed any interest in love or relationship.

Naaz Gill: A 10 years old village girl. Cute, sweet and chubby girl. She belongs to a poor family. She was brought up by her maternal uncle and aunt as her parents died after giving birth to her. Since childhood she always has been tortured. Her Uncle and Aunt thinks her as a liability. They never sent Naaz to school though she loves studying. Currently her Uncle and Aunt fixed her marriage with an old man to get money in return.

Rita Shukla: Sidharth's mother. A very strong woman who brought up her three children alone after her husband's death. Loves her children more than anything. Only their happiness matters to her.

Neetu Khanna: Sidharth's elder sister, 30 years old. She is a married woman.

Ritesh Khanna: Neetu's husband.

Preeti Shukla: Sidharth's elder sister, 26 years old. Doing job in Bangalore. Her marriage is fixed.

Arun Rao: Preeti's fiance.

Kushal Tandon: Sidharth's bestfriend. A funny but good-hearted person. He is also a journalist.

Tina Mishra: Sidharth's friend, Journalist by profession. A lovely and nice girl. She has a huge crush on Sid. Sidharth, Kushal and Tina work as a team.

So these are the main characters. More characters can be added further.

This is a totally different story and the concept is also different.

Interesting or Boring?

Tell me in comments.