Chapter 46: Engagement, Romance And Fun

It was Sidharth and Naaz's engagement day. Naaz was getting ready in her room and Sidharth was just finding a chance to enter the room and meet her.

Naaz shifted to Pari and Krish's room before her semester and now it's been days since Sidharth got her close. So Sidharth was very restless and he was dying to meet Naaz before engagement ceremony started.

"Kushal tu kab tak aise mere saath sellotape ki tarah chipka rahega? Aisa lag raha hai jaise hum dono ki engagement ho rahi hai." Said Sidharth to Kushal who was keeping an eye on him all the time.

"Beta tu chahe jo bhi keh le. Main tujhe akela nahi chhorne wala kyu ki agar maine aisa kiya toh tu seedha Naaz se milne chala jayega." Said Kushal while eating apple.

"Arrey nahi. Main Naaz se milne kyu jaaunga? Mujhe.... Mujhe..... Washroom jaana hai." Said Sidharth giving excuses.

"Haan toh chal na. Main bhi chalta hoon tere sath. Chal!"

"Tu udhar bhi mere saath jayega?"

"Neetu Di ka saaf instruction hai. Tu jaha jaha chalega, mujhe saaya ban ke tere saath chalna hoga. And I can't disobey her."

Sidharth started thinking of a way to get rid of him. Suddenly his eyes fell on the apple Kushal was eating.

"Yeh tu kya kar raha hai?" He asked loudly pointing towards the apple.

"Apple kha raha hoon."

"Woh hi toh. Bro aaj neri engagement hai aur tu idhar apple kha raha hai? Waha guests ke liye itni saari mithayia aayi hai, soft drinks aaye hai, pakode ban rahe hai, tu ek baar jaa ke taste nahi karega?"

Kushal's mouth became full of water and he gulped his own saliva hearing this. Food was always his weak point.

"Woh khana tujhe pukar rahe hai Kushal. Agar tune unhe taste nahi kiya aur unn mein kuch gadbadi hui, toh guests ke saamne kya hi izzat reh jayegi humari? Jaa Kushal jaa, kar le taste woh khana aur bacha le humare family ki izzat." Said Sidharth in full dramatic way.

"Umm... Thik hai main khana taste kar ke aata hoon. Tu idhar hi rehna. Yaaha se hilna mat." Said Kushal sternly to which Sidharth nodded.

As soon as Kushal left, Sidharth went towards the room where Naaz was getting ready.

Meanwhile Naaz was struggling to hook the backside of her blouse.

She called Preeti and said, "Hello! Preeti Di..... Aap please zaldi se mere kamre mein aa jaoge?.... I need your help.... Okay!"

Naaz cut the call and again started trying to hook her blouse.

After sometime Sidharth entered the room and locked the door. Naaz couldn't see him as she was back facing him.

Naaz heard him coming and thought him to be Preeti.

She immediately left the hook and the sight of her bare back came in front of his eyes. His eyes became full of desire seeing her like this.

"Preeti Di, accha hua aap zaldi aa gaye. Yeh hooks laga dena zara." Said Naaz.

Sidharth understood that Naaz was thinking him to be Preeti. He smirked and went to her.

As soon as his finger touched her back, Naaz said, "Arrey Sidharth aap...."

"Shhhh! Just stay like this. Don't move." Whispered Sidharth making Naaz quiet.

He slowly started caressing her back with his fingers. Naaz closed her eyes in pleasure. Sidharth then couldn't control himself and kissed her back making Naaz bite her own lips.