Chapter 4: First Day

Next Day In The Morning...

Sidharth woke up first and saw his little wife sleeping beside him. At first he was about to wake her up. But then he thought not to disturb her peaceful sleep. He kept sitting there and adored his wife for sometime.

After that Sidharth stood up and went to the washroom.

He got freshed and then started getting ready for office.

Meanwhile Naaz also woke up. She saw Sidharth already awake and felt very much embarassed.

"Pati aap uth gaye hai? Matlab subah ho gayi hai. Mami ne kaha tha subah zaldi uth ke saara kaam karne ko. Main bhi paata nahi itni der kaise so gayi."

Saying that Naaz immediately stood up and started doing the bed.

Sidharth laughed seeing it. He went near her and stopped her saying, "Kya kar rahi ho? Tumhe yeh sab karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai."

"Nahi nahi main karti hoon. Aur main pakka kaal se zaldi uthungi promise." Said Naaz panicking.

Sidharth understood her situation. He knew that she was too young to understand the meaning of the marriage and the relationship they shared. But still she was calling him 'Pati' and trying to be a perfect wife. It was giving him another kind of feeling. Because it didn't matter how they got married. The fact was they were now husband and wife.

Sidharth made Naaz sit on the bed and said, "Pehli baat toh tum yeh har waqt darna band karo. Kyu ki yeh tumhara hi ghar hai. Tum jab tak chaho so sakti ho. Koi kuch nahi kahega."

"Jab tak chahu?" Asked Naaz with amusement.

"Bilkool. Jab tak chaho. Aur dusri baat tumhe yeh saare kaam karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Ghar mein main hoon, Maa hai aur Vimla Didi bhi hai. Saara kaam hum hi kar denge."

"Aise kaise ho sakta hai? Mami toh kehti thi Pati ke ghar mein zyada kaam karna padhta hai."

"Yeh Mami bhi nah!" Sidharth mumbled getting irritated.

"Kuch kaha aap ne?" Asked Naaz.

Sidharth sighed and said, "Dekho Naaz, Mami ne jo kaha woh sab bhul jaao. Main tumhara Pati hoon, ab se main jo kahunga tum sirf woh sunogi. Okay?"

Naaz nodded.

Sidharth smiled and said, "Very good. Ab jaao jaa ke fresh ho jaao."

"Thik hai. Waise nadi kis taraf hai?" Asked Naaz making Sidharth confused.

"Nadi...toh yaaha nahi hai."

"Toh phir main nahaungi kaha?"

Now Sidharth understood the matter and said, "Hum log nadi mein nahi nahate. Tum washroom use kar lo."

"Accha. Waise mujhe nadi mein nahana zyada pasand hai. Par koi naa.... Yaaha naha lungi."

Naaz made a sad pout and went to the washroom taking her clothes.

"She is so cute yaar." Said Sidharth in his mind and chuckled.

After sometime Naaz came out of the washroom wearing this👇👇