Chapter 19: Naaz Is Missing

It was the day of Preeti's Mehendi Ceremony. After that day nobody talked to Naaz about her marriage with Sidharth as it was his order. He didn't want to put stress on that little girl. Neetu and Preeti understood his point but still they were feeling that Naaz should not stay with Sidharth, else the truth would come out one day.

Sidharth was busy in his sister's Mehendi Ceremony. Suddenly his phone rang. It was his friend, Rishi's call. He was a police officer.

Sidharth picked the call and said, "Haan Bhai bol. Kuch information mili?"

"Humne woh jagah dhund liya hai jaha Vijay Tripathi ne kidnapped kiye hue bacchon ko rakha hai. Hum waha jaa hi rahe hai. Do you want to come?" Said Rishi.

"That's a great news. Main abhi Kushal ko le ke waha pohuch ta hoon. Aaj uss saale ka khel khatam."

Rishi laughed and said, "Hmm. Aaj mere dil ko bhi sukoon milega. By the way come fast."

Sidharth cut the call and started leaving.

Rita Maa saw him and asked, "Beta kaha jaa raha hai?"

"Maa ek bohut zaroori kaam aaya hai. I must go." Said Sidharth.

"Lekin aise function ke beech mein se...."

"Maa main zaldi aa jaaunga. I promise."

Saying that Sidharth left his home.

On the other hand, Naaz was busy applying Mehendi on her hands.

Preeti, who was also applying Mehendi, saw her hands and said, "Wah Naaz! Tere haath mein yeh wala design toh bohut suit kar raha hai."

"Sacchi? Accha lag raha hai?" Asked Naaz excitedly.

"Haan. Bohut sundar lag raha hai."

"Main Sidharth ko dikha ke aati hoon. Thik hai?"

Saying that Naaz stood up and started running.

"Arrey Naaz sun toh...."

Before Preeti could complete, Naaz left from there.

Preeti nodded her head in disbelief.

"Yeh toh har waqt sirf Sidharth Sidharth karti rehti hai. Aur mera Bhai? Usse bhi aaj kaal Naaz ke alawa kuch aur dikhayi hi nahi deta. Idhar hum keh rahe hai ki Naaz ka iss ghar mein rehna sahi nahi hai. Lekin yeh dono ek dusre se dur rahenge bhi kaise?" Said Preeti in her mind

Meanwhile, Naaz was looking for Sidharth everywhere but couldn't find him. She asked the guests present there but they had no idea where Sidharth was.

She came outside while looking for him. But she saw him nowhere and became very much sad.

"Socha tha Sidharth ko apna Mehendi dikhaungi. Paata nahi woh kaha chale gaye?" Said Naaz in her mind and made a sad pout.

Naaz was about to get inside the home, suddenly a big black car stopped in front of their house. Naaz also stopped seeing the car.

Soon the car's window was opened and a man peeped outside. He indicated Naaz to come near him.

Naaz frowned and went near the car.

"Aap mujhe bula rahe hai?" She asked.

"Haan haan. Main tumhe hi bula raha hoon. Tumhara naam Naaz hai nah?"

Naaz nodded in yes.

"Lekin aap ko kaise paata?" She asked.

"Sidharth ne baataya." He replied.

A huge smile came to Naaz's face hearing Sidharth's name.

"Aap Sidharth ke dost ho? Andar aao na." Said Naaz.