Chapter 1: A Promise

Story suru karne se pehle hi bol rahi hoon jisko bhi yeh story acchi lage please vote karna. Uss se likhne mein zyada motivation milti hai. And if you are not okay with the content kindly ignore it.

So let's start...
______________________________________

A little girl was sitting in her room shivering with fear. Tears were continuously rolling down her eyes. She was looking at the window and hoping for some angle to come and rescue her.

Suddenly a woman entered her room calling her.

"Naaz! Naaz, abhi tak taiyar nahi hui tu?"

Naaz looked at the woman with scared eyes.

"M...Mami main bas h..hone hi wali thi...." She stammered.

"Ruk, ruk. Abhi taiyar hone ki zaroorat nahi hai. Teri shaadi mein abhi der hai. Pehle tu bartan maaj le. Bohut saare logo ke bartan hue hai. Ab naukrani rakhne ki aukat toh hai nahi humari. Teri shaadi ka kaam tujhe hi karna hoga. Fatafat apna kaam khatam kar le, phir taiyar ho jaana. Koi bahana nahi." Said her aunt strictly and left the room.

Naaz nodded and went to the kitchen. She started washing plates with teary eyes.

She remembered the day when they came to see her and gave money to her uncle and aunt in return to marry her. How the old man, who was her would-be-husband, was looking at her greedily. How he was touching her inappropriately. Even the mere thought shivered her. She started crying silently.

"Aap mujhe kyu chhor ke chale gaye Mummy Papa? Yaaha koi pyaar nahi karta mujhse. Sab bohut gande hai. Mama Mami har waqt mujhe daante rehte hai, mujh par haath utha te hai. Aur ab woh meri shaadi karwa rahe hai uss gande insaan se. Mujhe paata hai, woh bhi mujhe maarenge. Meko nahi karni shaadi. Kaash koi mujhe bachane aa jaata." She said in her mind.

Suddenly he heard a tap on the window of the kitchen.

"Kaun hai?" She asked.

"Dheere bol." A low voice came. "Main hoon paagli. Idhar aa."

Naaz wiped her tears and started moving towards the window.

On the other hand...

Three people were standing at a place which was destroyed by strom. One of them was writing everything down and the other two were capturing the view of the uprooted trees and damaged homes.

"Iss toofan ne toh gaao ke yeh wale side mein bilkool tabahi macha di hai." Said Kushal after capturing the whole scenario.

"Haan yaar." Said Tina turning off the camera. "Kitne logo ka ghar unse cheen gaya. It's very sad. Hai nah Sidharth?"

Sidharth, who was writing everything down, looked at Tina and said, "Hmm. Lekin abhi dukh maana ne se kya hoga? Humari koshis bas yeh hai ki yeh news karke hum inn logo ko government ki taraf se kuch fund dilwa sake."

"Sahi kaha tune. Aur acchi baat yeh hai ki iss toofan se gaao ka sirf ek hi part damage hua hai. Jaha hum reh rahe hai woh jagah phir bhi thik hai." Said Kushal to which Sidharth and Tina agreed.

After sometime Sidharth said, "I think it's enough. Abhi guest house mein jaake story ready karte hai. Kyu ki kaal hi yeh news telecast hoga."

Kushal and Tina nodded.

Three of them returned to their guest house.

As soon as they reached there, Vinod Ji, the care taker of the guest house, served them lunch.

After having lunch, Sidharth and Kushal started working on the story while Tina was roaming in the garden taking selfies.

Suddenly Kushal came there and said, "Udhar hum sab kaam kar rahe hai, aur idhar tu selfie le rahi hai?"