Chapter 6: Day Out

A few days passed. Soon Naaz became very much comfortable with Sidharth and Rita Maa. She started thinking them as her own family so do they. Naaz had become the apple of their eyes. They got very attached to her. Naaz's fear about her in-laws had totally vanished as they were so good to her. She even started showing tantrums sometimes like other children as she knew they would never mind specially Rita Maa. She loved to see her tantrums thinking Naaz as her own daughter. Though Sidharth sometimes used to get angry at Naaz if she didn't obey him, Naaz used to make puppy eyes which melt Sidharth's heart. Naaz had become an essential part of their lives.

Meanwhile Sidharth got Naaz admitted to a school as he really wanted her to study like other children and make a good career in future.

It was a Sunday morning. Sidharth woke up, got freshed but Naaz was still sleeping.

Sidharth opened the curtains and made sunrays fall on her face. Naaz made a face and turned to other side digging her face in the pillow.

Sidharth chuckled seeing it.

"Naaz, get up. Subah hogayi hai." Said Sidharth waking her up.

"Sone do na." Said Naaz in a sleepy voice.

"Itni der nahi sote. Kaal se school suru hone wala hai. Tab kya karogi?"

Naaz didn't say anything and kept sleeping.

Sidharth had no option. He dragged her arms and made her sit. Naaz's eyes were still closed.

"Aankhe kholo Baccha." Said Sidharth in a loving way.

But Naaz nodded her head in no with closed eyes.

"Pehle aap hug karo." She ordered in a sleepy voice.

Sidharth chuckled and hugged Naaz tightly patting her back. Naaz smiled.

After that Sidharth broke the hug and pecked her forehead. Finally she opened her eyes.

"Now get up haan. Bohut nakhre ho gaye tumhare."

Naaz got up and went to the washroom to get fresh.

After sometime...

They both came for breakfast. Rita Maa was serving the breakfast when Naaz went to help her.

"Naaz maine kitni baar tujhe koi bhi kaam karne se maana kiya hai. Tu meri baat sunti kyu nahi hai?" Said Rita Maa showing fake anger.

Naaz didn't stop working and said, "Sidharth ne bhi toh kitni baar aap ko kaam karne se maana kiya hai. Aap unki baat nahi sunti kyu ki aap ko kaam karna accha lagta hai. Thik waise hi mujhe bhi kaam karna aur aap ki madad karna accha lagta hai."

Rita Maa widened her eyes seeing her logics while Sidharth was laughing silently.

"Haaye Ram! Ab tune bhi logics dena start kar diya? Kisne sikhaya tujhe? Iss Sidharth ne?"

"Meri kya galti hai iss mein?" Asked Sidharth making an innocent face.

"Nahi nahi. Teri koi galti nahi hai. Tu toh dudh ka dhula hua hai. Naaz main tujhe baata rahi hoon tu iski tarah mat ban jaana. Pehle se hi ek Sidharth ne pareshan kar ke rakha hai."

"Main inki tarah khadoos kabhi ban sakti hoon? Main toh aap ki pyaari Naaz hoon." Said Naaz making a cute face to which Rita Maa smiled and pulled her cheeks.

"Accha toh ab Maa Beti dono mil kar mere baare mein burai karenge. Sahi hai!" Said Sidharth showing fake anger.

After serving Naaz sat beside Sidharth.

Sidharth was not talking to her and eating silently.

Naaz opened her mouth but Sidharth didn't pay any attention making Naaz frowned.