Chapter 38: Finding The Truth

That day Naaz returned home thinking about Suhana. She didn't know why but she was having a bad feeling. Her instinct was saying that her friend was in some problem. And she wanted to help her at any cost.

Suddenly Naaz's phone started ringing.

She picked the call and said, "Haan Suhaan bolo. Suhana mili tumhe ghar pe?"

"Jab main ghar pohucha woh apne kamre mein hi so rahi thi. Maine servants se bhi pucha. Kisi ne usko ghar se bahar nikalte hue nahi dekha." Replied Suhaan.

"Aisa kaise ho sakta hai?"

"Sayad piche ke darwaje se nikli hai."

"Matlab woh nahi chahti kisi ko yeh paata chale ki woh kaha thi. Par kyu?"

"I don't know. I think I should ask her directly."

"No no. Don't do this. She won't tell. Humein kisi aur tarike se paata laga na hoga."

Naaz started thinking.

"Uska phone!" She uttered suddenly. "Kaise bhi karke uska phone humare haath aa jaaye. I am sure we will get some clue."

"Thik hai main dekhta hoon. Abhi sayad Suhana sone ki acting kar rahi hai. Main raat ko koshish karunga uska phone lene ki."

"Jaise hi uska phone tumhare haath aa jaaye, mujhe call karna."

"Okay."

Saying that Suhaan cut the call.

"I just hope Chutki kuch galat nahi kar rahi." Said Suhaan in his mind.

At Night...

Sidharth and Naaz were laying on different sides of bed. Sidharth was sleeping but Naaz had no sleep in her eyes. She was checking her phone and waiting for Suhaan's call.

At 1.00 am, Suhaan called Naaz.

Naaz immediately picked the call and whispered, "Hello Suhaan... Yeah, please hold for a second."

Saying that she came out of the room so that Sidharth's sleep didn't break.

But unfortunately Sidharth's sleep broke. He saw Naaz leaving the room while talking on phone.

"Itni raat ko Naaz kis se phone pe baat kar rahi hai?" Asked Sidharth in his mind.

He also came out of the room and saw Naaz talking on phone while sitting on the sofa. He couldn't hear the conversation properly as she was at a far distance and also she was speaking in a low voice.

"Baatao Suhaan. Did you get her phone?" She asked.

"Yeah I got it. But it is locked." Replied Suhaan.

"I know the password. It is her date of birth."

"Ok..."

Suhaan unlocked Suhana's phone.

"Now open her WhatsApp." Instructed Naaz.

Suhaan opened the WhatsApp and started checking it.

"Kuch mila?" Asked Naaz.

"WhatsApp mein saare humare friends aur relatives ke chats hai. There is nothing to suspect."

"Toh phir.... Instagram! Suhana Instagram mein bohut zyada active hai. Tum uska Instagram ka DM check Karo."

Suhaan did what she said.

"Yaaha par bhi kuch nahi hai. Jinke saath woh chat karti hai, unn sab ko main jaanta hoon."

Naaz was disappointed as they couldn't find anything.

"Sayad usne chats delete kar diya hoga." She said.