Chapter 3: Accepted Or Not?

It was late night. Sidharth was driving to his home, Bareilly. He was very much tensed thinking about his mother. He couldn't figure out how he would tell his mother about his marriage with Naaz. He knew that his mother would be very much upset. He never wanted to upset his mother but the situation compelled him to do so.

Tina was sitting beside Sidharth. She could clearly understand that he was tensed by seeing his face. Kushal's mood was also not good so he was scrolling his phone to divert his mind.

Only the person who was free from all the worries was Naaz. She was sleeping peacefully in the backseat beside Kushal. The whole car was filled with unnatural silence.

After sometime Tina said, "Shaadi toh kar li tune. Ab Aunty ko kaise face karega?"

"Paata nahi. Maa ko waise hi bp ka problem hai. Upar se Preeti Di ki shaadi ka tension hai. Abhi unhe yeh sab paata chalega toh... Sayad unki health ke upar affect ho sakta hai. I don't know what to do." Said Sidharth.

"Ab soch ke kya fayda? Pehle sochna chahiye tha."

"Tina uss waqt mujhe kuch aur samajh mein nahi aa raha tha. Mujhe jo sahi laga main woh hi kiya. I did all this just to save her."

"Yeh hi toh problem hai teri." Said Kushal suddenly. "Tu apne baare mein kabhi nahi sochta. Kaal tune iss bacchi ko khud se upar rakha aur iski jaan bachayi. Aur ab aage jaa ke bohut saari problems aayengi. Lekin hum teeno mil kar usse face karenge. Okay?"

Sidharth smiled hearing that.

After sometime they reached home. Everyone came out of the car. Naaz was still sleeping. Sidharth chuckled seeing her sleeping face and carried her in a bridal style.

Kushal pressed the doorbell and Rita Maa, Sidharth's mother opened the door.

As soon as she saw Sidharth, she became confused seeing a little girl wearing a bridal outfit in Sidharth's arms.

"Sidharth, yeh bacchi kaun hai?" She asked.

Sidharth was finding answer while Kushal and Tina were looking at each other.

"Maa.... Woh.... Main pehle isse andar rakh doon, phir aap ko sab kuch baata ta hoon." Said Sidharth and went straight to his room.

Rita Maa, Kushal and Tina went after him.

Sidharth placed Naaz carefully on the bed, not breaking her sleep. He covered her with duvet and caressed her head.

"So Baby so. Aram se so." He said in his mind.

Rita Maa watched it and looked at Kushal and Tina with questioning eyes.

"Kushal, Tina, tum dono kuch baatao ge mujhe? Kaha se mili tumhe yeh? Aur isne aise dulhan ke kapde kyu pehen rakhe hai?" Asked Rita Maa.

"Aunty yeh Naaz hai, Sidharth ki wife." Said Kushal suddenly making Rita Maa frowned.

Tina immediately glared Kushal which he noticed.

"Kya hua? Nahi bolna tha kya?" He asked looking at Tina.

Tina nodded her head in disbelief.

"Yeh mazak ka waqt hai Kushal?" Asked Rita Maa in a stern voice.

"Main mazak nahi kar raha.... Uff! Kaha fas gaya.... Aap Sidharth se hi puch lena."

Saying that Kushal left from there. Tina followed him leaving Rita Maa puzzled.

They came out of the house.

"Kya hua Kushal? Tu toh bada bol raha tha, jo hoga saath mein face karenge. Phir aise fatt kyu rahi thi teri?" Said Tina glaring him.