Chapter 51: Pehli Rasoi And Muh Dikhayi

Next morning...

Naaz woke up from sleep and found herself in Sidharth's arms. She looked up and saw Sidharth staring at her.

"Aap ke according subah subah apne Pati ko taadna nahi chahiye. Toh phir aap apne Patni ko kyu taad rahe hai?" She asked.

"Woh.... Umm...."

Sidharth tried to give an explanation but failed. Then they both started giggling.

After sometime Sidharth said, "Naaz, kaal raat ko.... I hope I was not that hard. After all it was your first time."

Naaz smiled and said, "Sidharth you don't need to worry. You were way too gentle. And last night was the best night of my life. You made it very special for me."

Sidharth also smiled and said, "It was my best night as well."

Saying that he pecked her forehead.

Then Naaz said, "Mujhe ab uth na chahiye. Pehla din hai. Ghar mein guests bhi hai. Zyada der room mein rahi toh log baatein karenge."

Naaz was about to get up but Sidharth pulled her closer and wrapped his hands tightly around her bare back.

"Karne do baatein. I won't let you go. Ek baar agar tum chali gayi, toh phir se tumhe qareeb paane ke liye raat tak ka wait karna padega." He said.

Naaz blushed hard hearing his shameless talk.

"Please Sidharth. Jaane di jiye na." She said blushing.

Sidharth sighed and said, "Okay fine. Mujhe meri morning kiss de do. Phir main tumhe jaane dunga."

Naaz knew that she had no other option. She shyly brought her face closer to his and started kissing his lips. It was supposed to be just one kiss but it turned out to be their morning love making session which lasted for more than 30 minutes.

"Sidharth abhi main jau?" Asked Naaz to Sidharth who was busy kissing her neck.

Hearing that, Sidharth moved away getting irritated.

"Haan baba jaao." Said Sidharth making faces.

Naaz laughed seeing his face and kissed his cheeks making him smile. Then she got up from bed wrapping the duvet around her body.

She was having little difficulties in walking which Sidharth noticed and said, "Naaz wait."

Naaz stopped hearing that.

Sidharth got up and wore his t-shirt and shorts.

He went to Naaz and said, "Abhi tumhare liye chalna thoda muskil hoga. After taking bath you will feel better."

Then he helped her to walk to the washroom.

Naaz smiled looking at him. It was his caring side which she loved the most.

After sometime...

Sidharth was scrolling his phone sitting on the bed. He changed his dp on all social media sites and set their wedding pic as dp.

When he was doing this, Naaz came out of the washroom wearing a red saree.