Chapter 2: Sudden Marriage

It was evening time. Naaz was sitting in her room wearing a beautiful red lehenga with jwellery which were heavier than her. Her hands were designed with mehendi. She was looking the cutest bride ever.

She was continuously thinking about Sidharth's words and convincing herself that he would come to rescue her.

At that time her aunt entered the room and checked her top to bottom.

She took the lipstick in her hand. Then she squeezed Naaz's face and rubbed the lipstick on her lips.

"Ab thik hai." She said. "Aaj subah jo harkat tune ki hai nah, mann toh kar raha tha tujhe maar maar ke seedha kar doon. Sirf aaj teri shaadi hai, iss hi liye tu bach gayi. Aaj ke din teri shakal nahi bigadni thi mujhe. Akhri baar bol rahi hoon, chup chap mandap mein chal aur shaadi kar le. Dafa ho meri zindagi se."

Naaz was about to cry but her aunt again squeezed her face.

"Ahhaan! Rona nahi. Bohut mehenga make-up hai. Kharab ho jayega."

Saying that her aunt left the room.

Then she went to her room and saw her husband counting cashes.

"Yeh lo ji! Bahar barat aane wali hai aur yeh note gin rahe hai. Abhi mat giniye, warna raat khatam ho jayegi lekin ginti khatam nahi hogi." She remarked.

"Itne paise toh maine kabhi sapne mein bhi nahi dekhe." Said Naaz's uncle looking at the cashes greedily.
"Chalo, yeh Naaz humare kuch toh kaam aayi. Ab yeh shaadi kar ke chali jayegi aur hum inn paiso se aish karenge"

"Haan lekin ek pareshani hai. Naaz ke jaane ke baad ghar ka kaam kaun karega? Main apni free ki naukrani ko kho dungi." Said her aunt faking sadness.

Naaz's uncle laughed and pulled her cheeks.

"Arrey meri Biwi, jitne paise humare paas hai uss se Naaz ke jaisi das naukrani rakhenge hum." He said.

Naaz's aunt smiled hearing that.

Suddenly they both heard some music.

"Lagta hai barat aa gayi."

"Chalo zaldi."

They both came out of the room and went to welcome the groom.

After sometime...

Some girls took Naaz to the mandap. She saw an old man sitting in the mandap. He was looking at her with lustful eyes. Naaz's eyes welled up seeing it.

They made her sit beside the man. The wedding rituals started.

"Ruk jaao!" Said Sidharth coming there with Kushal and Tina.

A smile came to Naaz's face seeing him while everyone became confused.

"Kaun ho tum log?" Chaudhary Ji, to whom Naaz was getting married, asked angrily.

"Introduction baad mein. Pehle ek smile toh ki jiye Chaudhary Ji." Said Kushal and clicked his pic.

"Yeh sab kya ho raha hai?" He asked angrily.

"Video ho rahi hai." Said Tina. "Aap dono ki shaadi ki video."

"Aur yeh seedha live jaayega ABC news channel pe. Kaise gaao ke jaane maane Chaudhary Ji apne pauti ki umar ki bacchi ke saath shaadi kar rahe hai. Phir apki image jayegi kachre mein aur aap jail ke andar." Said Sidharth to which Chaudhary Ji became scared.

Naaz stood up happily. She didn't care about anyone and ran to Sidharth. She hugged him wrapping her hands around his waist.

Sidharth smiled and kissed her head bending down a little.