Chapter 1: Welcome Back

A/N This is the second book to the Harrison University Series. If you have not read Harrison University you need to or you will be lost.
Enjoy! 🙃
Savannah POV
     It has been three months since the car wreck and sadly things are no where near back to normal. The doctors said that Aaron might get his memory back but they have no clue when. So far he hasn't which has cause a lot of problems.
     Asher tried to explain things but Aaron was stuck on the fact that he couldn't believe his "pumpkin" could do any of that. When he found out she was in jail waiting the trial he was livid. He actually payed for a fancy lawyer for her. That's when the fight between him and Asher started getting really bad. It took all but two weeks when we moved back to school for Aaron to get another dorm. He slowly stoped sitting with us and all we got was glares when passing in the hall. I could tell it was taring Asher into pieces they were like one person and now his other half was gone.
     I was sitting in Mr. Smiths class listening to him talk about different types of punishments. I was not really paying attention. I had so much going through my mind thinking about the past couple of months.
     "Savannah!" I heard Smiths firm voice snap at me pulling me out of my daze. "Young lady were you even paying attention?" I just shrug and he sighs "Naughty corner right now young lady."
     I huff but listen I don't want to make Asher more mad then he will be. I stood there for the rest of class waiting to be told I could get out. The bell rang and I heard people coming in and picking up
their littles.
     "Shit what did she do?" Asher's voice sounded more upset than mad. I heard Mr. Smith explain what happened and Asher sighed clearing his throat. "Let's go young lady." I grab my backpack and we walk in silence back to our dorm. He pulls his keys out and opens the door, "Go sit at the table and start your homework." He walked in and went straight back to our room. I did as I was told and started on my math that I hadn't finished during study hall.
     It wasn't long before Asher came out and sat down. "What's on your mind today baby girl?"
     I looked up shocked for a second. Everyone knows that out of the twins Asher is the stricter, hard dom. However since Aaron has been gone he has changed. It still takes me by surprise sometimes.
     "I was just thinking about Aaron and how much things have changed." I sigh looking down at the ground.
     He stood up and pulled me into his arms kissing my head. "I am sorry everything has gone to shit love. I know it sucks." We stood there for a good three minutes before he spoke again. "Your Dad is in town and wants to see us. He asked if we would go out to eat with him."
     Ah yes the other shoe that dropped on that frighten day. Jason Wilder was my biological father. Since we found out he has tried to be there as much as he can and we allow. However I won't lie I am very distanced with him. It's hard to let him in, he calms he had no idea I was born, it's just hard to swallow. If he was in my life maybe I would have been safe. Maybe I would have grown up happier.
     "Yeah let's go." I sighed pulling away from him. "I am going to go change." I walk into our room and change into leggings and a sweater. I walk back out and see Ash on the phone.
     "Yeah..... sure...... we can meet you there.......okay sounds good bye." He gives me a sheepish smile and grabs his keys. "Ready?"
     "Yeah can I sit in front?" I asked skipping my shoes on at the door.
     "Yeah since you're big I don't see why not." That was another change. I hadn't been little since the wreck. It was hard when our family didn't feel whole. Ash had tried at first to get me into little space but it never worked. So he let me stay big not saying a thing.
     We went down to the parking lot and mad it to his spots car. Ash said that Aaron always liked the truck so he let him keep it and brought one of their sports cars from home. We made our way to the restaurant with Ash zipping through the roads.
     "When are you going to teach me to drive?" I asked causing him to look over at me raising his eyebrow.
     "You're not going to let this go are you?" He sighed focusing back on the road.
     "No you let me get my permit a month ago and still haven't let me drive." I slump down into my seat and pout making him laugh.
     "Fine if you can pay attention in class for the rest of the week and stay out of the naughty corner we will work on it this weekend." I looked at him in shock. I had been begging for a month now.
     After I picked my jaw up off the ground. "Really?"
     "Yes, stay out it trouble and you can drive this weekend." He smiled and pulled into the packing lot. "Now let's go in your Dad should already be here."
     "Okay let's get this over with."
     "Savvy you know you don't have to do this."
     "I know but I promised him I would give it a shot." I sigh and climb out of the car. Once in the restaurant Ash talked to the host and he walked us to a booth in the corner where Jason was sitting.
    "Savannah! Asher! How are you two doing?" He instantly smiled when he saw us.
     "Doing okay and you?" I asked sitting down. 
     "Doing good. I had a meeting this morning and another one in the morning here. I am so glad I got to see you all while I was here." He said as the waiter walked up and took our orders. "So how's school?"
      "It's going okay. I guess." I give a sheepish smile.
     I see him raise an eyebrow questioning me. "Why do you guess? Are your grades okay? Behavior?" He looked at Asher for the last one.
     I cleared my throat "I am doing fine." I snapped glaring at Jason.
     I felt Ash's hand on my thigh giving a slight warning squeeze. "Her grades are amazing. We just need to work on staying focused in class so she doesn't get out in the naughty corner."
     "Yikes that's no good." Jason shock his head giving me a disapproving look. How dare he give me that look who does he think he is? He was never around and now he wants to discipline and give disapproving looks. Hell no, I don't think so.
     "Who the hell do you think you are? You have no right to say anything or giv......."
     "Savannah Marie that's enough!" Asher voice dropped a couple of octaves as he squeezed my thigh harder.
     "No Asher she is right. I have no right to say anything and I am sorry I over stepped. One day I hope you see me as your Dad however I understand it will take time. I am just glad you have such a strong Daddy Dom to stand next to you. I hope one day we will all be close." He said causing an awkward silence to pass over us as our food came and we ate.
     "So spring break is coming up and I wanted to invite you two and all of your friends to my house in Cancun."
     "Thank you Jason but I would have to talk to everyone first."
     "Of course just let me know." He smiled and went back to eating. We talked for a while as we ate. It wasn't the worst night but it wasn't the most exciting. Ash did promise to talk to our group and see if they would want to go to Cancun for spring break. Just great I might have to spend an entire week with him. Wish me luck.