Chapter 7: My Knight in Shing Armor

Savannah's POV
     We got off the jet and there were two black SUV's waiting for us with drivers. One walked up to Ash and talked.

     "Okay he say he can fit seven in each SUV and that there is someone who will get our bag." Ash said coming back over to all of us.

     "Can we all ride together?" Lily asked jumping up and down.

     "Without any doms?" Ben looked at her raising an eyebrow. "I don't think that's the best idea."

     That's when a loud cries from Lily Huey and Ann of begging and pleading.

     "I mean the subs will be with them." Max pointed out.

     "If we let you all ride together do you promise to be good?" Josh asked looking at all of us even Flower, Hailey and Kason. We all nodded and mumbled yes.

     "I am good with it but I want Hailey in charge." Ash said looking at the other doms and them all slowly nodding in agreement. "Okay and littles if we get a bad report from Hailey then you will be in big trouble when we get to the house. Understand?"

     "Yes sir." We all said in unison. With that they let us all ride together. Which was fun the poor driver had to listen to everyone singing Disney songs on the drive. All but me, I sat in the back looking out the window dreading our destination. I had so many hopes and fears all mixed into one another. I didn't even admit the hope to Ash. I acted all shut off and like I didn't care but I did. I wanted so bad to connect to my Dad. Although I felt like the twins, their family and our friends were my friends I wanted someone that was actually my blood to care about me.

     Before I knew it we were pulling into a huge mansion. At one point in time I would be in awe however I had become desensitized to rich people. It was beautiful however but it gave me a melancholy feel. I could have grow up coming here on school breaks. My life would look so different. Once we pulled up to the front I saw Jason standing at the door waving like a goof.

     Once we all piled out of the cars he came up to the group. "Welcome to Cancun guys. I am supper excited about this week. I will have one of the maids saw each of you to your rooms after lunch. Please please come in, I am sure you're hungry." He said as each dom grabbed their subs hands and fallowed him in. The house was just as beautiful on the inside as the out. It had an open light breezy feeling. With the living room attached to the dining room and both had glass walls that looked out to the private beach. We all sat down and a some of the house staff came in sitting food in front of us. The littles all had Dino nuggies and fries where as everyone else just got chicken strips and fries.

     "The chef on my staff is immaculate." Jason smiled as everyone started to dig in.

     Let me tell you the Dino nuggies were not the frozen kind. These tasted so amazing I didn't know if I would ever be able to eat normal ones ever again after this. As we ate everyone just talked about random things and about what they were most excited for. Until Jason cleared his throat.

     "I am so happy to have all of you here. I want you to treat this like it's your home. If you need anything the staff will be here the entire time. There is a gym, theater, game room, pool and of course the beach. The only thing I ask is every night we have dinner together. My aim is to not only get to know Savannah but all of you. I have missed out so much and you guys are her family and I want to know you all. Don't be afraid to ask for anything." He smiled looking at each and everyone. "Thank you so much for coming it means a lot."

     "Thank you for inviting us." Ash smiled back and then everyone fallowed saying thank you.

     Once we were done eating one of the maids showed us to our rooms which had our bags in them already. I was happy to see that all of our rooms were in the same hall. Our room had a huge bed in the middle with soft blues around the room. It was nice to see a door going to a private bathroom. The best part was that there was a balcony that allowed us to sit outside and see the ocean. It was truly beautiful.

     "Okay baby girl I think everyone is going to do their own thing til dinner. So it's me and you for a bit. What do you want to do?" Ash said as wrapped his arms around me from behind.

     "Can we go to the beach?" I was dying to get my feet in the sand. I loved the beach it was a peaceful place. It honestly was my second happiest place. The first being in the twins arms in my little headspace. Which I hadn't gotten in so long so I will take the beach.

     "Of course go get your swimming suit in baby girl." He kissed my check letting me go with a small smack on my butt. I got into my bags and found a bikini quickly slipping it in while Ash got his trunks out and changed too. We walked down stairs to the living room which had sliding glass doors that went out to the beach.

     I pretty much ran to the edge of the water standing there as the waves can up hitting my feet. I stood there with my eyes closed feeling the sun hitting my skin the sand in between my toes and smell of salt water surrounding me. The water had a feel of being cold but in a good way against Mexicos heat.

     "Want to swim?" Ash asked pulling my attention towards him. I opened my eyes to see him right next to me holding his hand out for mine. I nodded putting my hand in his. He smiled and pulled me into the water til he was about mid chest deep and almost to my shoulders. He then pulled me into him grabbing my butt then thighs to wrap them around his waist. He kissed my check then we just bounced with the waves.

     "I miss you Savannah." He broke out silence taking me by surprise.

     "I am right here though."

    He sighed putting his forehead on mine. "Your are and you're not. It's like you're a shell of your old self. I miss your bubbly personality. Your witty come backs that no one sees coming. I miss your smile. I miss the gleam in those beautiful brown eyes. I miss your laugh. God I miss your laugh. I know we have been though hell but I already lost my brother please please please don't let me lose you." He choked on the last words as I watched tears fall from his eyes. "You're the love of my life and I need you back. I will do anything to get you back. I am still here Savannah. I still love you with my entire beginning and I promise you I will never ever leave. The only thing that will take me away from you is death."

     His words hit me like a wrecking ball and his tears made me crumble. He was right he was here. He was holding me in his arms right now. He was hurting just as bad as I was. I could see it in his eyes he was breaking. It's like something clicked in my head and not only didn't I have an army, I had a knight in shining armor and he was holding onto me right now. Before I knew what I was doing it's like my body took over I leaned in and crushed my lips into his. I instantly felt like electricity flowed through my body. It was so exhilarating and freeing as our lips moved against each others and one of his hands wrapped into my hair. I wrapped my arms around his neck and squeezed my legs tighter around his waist.

     When he pulled away I couldn't help but whimper. I felt like he just pulled my life line away and it clicked even more with me. He was my life line, I needed him!

     "I have missed you so much." He whisper and I saw the gleam in his eyes for the first time in months.

     "Show me." I managed to get out in a small whisper causing him to roughly slam his lips into my mine then bitting my bottom lip causing me to moan. It wasn't long before I felt his hand move slowly from my hair to my breast. He pulled my top up letting my breast fall out of it grabbing my left nipple and rolling it in his fingers.

     "You sure you want this baby?" He asked breathing heavy after our intense kiss.

     "Yes please fuck me!" I pleaded and saw him smirk.

     "Baby girl I am going to make you feel so good." He smiled placing a kiss on my neck. I am so ready for this, I need this!