Chapter 22: He Remembers

Savannah's POV
      "Tell them we said hi." Ann says as our little class is coming to an end. It is finally Friday and Asher is taking me to his parents for the weekend. Even though I had a blast with my Dad over spring break I was so excited to see Ash's parents. They felt like family and always treated me as if I was. Not seeing them spring break was hard.

     I don't even wait for Ash to get to the classroom I run to my cubby and grab my backpack. I run to the door and patiently wait as I bounce up and down for him to come in. After what seems like eternity he finally steps in the door instantly scanning the room as I plow into him.

     He laughs and hugs me. "Someone's ready to leave huh?"

     "Yes yes yes! Let's go!" I cheer pulling his on his hand.

     "Okay, okay little one we will go quickly I promise but first we need to go get our stuff." Asher laughs as he scoops me up throwing me on his hip and walks us to the our dorm. Once we get in the dorm Asher sits me down and goes to get our bags that he packed yesterday. "Okay baby girl let's head out."

     I jump up and down screaming with joy. Ash just laughs and rolls his eyes. He opens the door and I follow him to the truck. He gets me in my seat and turns on a movie then starts to drive. I watch Lilo and Stitch the entire way while playing on the DS that Asher got me for Valentine's Day.

     "Hey Princess we are almost there can you put your game in your bag so we don't forget it in the car again?" He said as he pulled on the street.

     "Otay Daddy." I squeal and put my DS in my truck back pack. Once I zip it up I reach for my buckle and undo it.

     "SAVANNAH MARIE!" Asher yells as he looks back at me. "The car is still in motion get your ass buckled back up."

     "But you are pulling into the drive Daddy."

     "I don't care young lady! If the truck is in motion then you are buckled!" Asher said as he pulled into the drive and put the truck in park.

     "Well it is not in motion now." I shrug and open the door getting out. Asher quickly fallows me, pulling me close to him as he lays down five hard swats.

     "We are going straight inside to your room to deal with this behavior." He growls in my ear picking me up and carrying me inside.

     I start to scream while swing my arms and legs around, trying to get out of his grip. "PUT ME DOWN I WANT GANDPA AND GRANDMA!!"

     Once in the door Asher starts to carry me up stairs as I continue to throw a fit.

Asher's POV
     I am carrying Savannah up the stairs as she throws a tantrum. When Aaron appears out of thin air at the top of the stairs. I freeze for a moment and it causes Savannah to stop throwing her fit and turn her attention to what mine is on. Both of us preparing ourselves for the hurtful words to come.

     "Hey Ash, Sav. Um can we talk?" He sheepishly says.

     "Why the hell would I want to talk to you? Or let you talk to my little?" I growl holding Savannah as close to me as I can. At this point her legs are now resting around my waist, arms around my neck and she is hiding her face in my shoulder.

     "I remember now." Aaron's face falls as my heart sinks to the bottom of my stomach. "I am so sorry, I just want to work things out. Can we talk?"

     I stand there stunned for a split second then I laugh my ass off. Savannah lifts her head up and looks at me as if I have lost it and Aaron is giving me a look of question. "Hell no. After all the shit you have pulled? That's funny! You stay away from us, there is no way I am going to let you back in our lives when you have not only said hateful things to me but also her. I understand you didn't remember things however that didn't give you the right to be a dick. I never in my wildest dream thought you could be so cruel but you proved me wrong." I don't wait another second and push pass him going straight to my room with Savannah.