Chapter 5: Bad Kitten

Kason's POV
     "Pup have you finished packing?" Claire hollered from the living room.

     "Yes Madam." I yelled as I grabbed my back and headed towards her.

     "Good I would hate to have to punish you before we left since I told you to make sure you were packed last night." She glared at me grabbing her bags and phone. "Now come on we are going to meet everyone at Wes's dorm." We went to the Red-thorn Academy of BDSM. Claire's parents started it right after the twins parents started their academy. They wanted a place for other BDSM students to go since Harrison was so heavy on DD/MD/LG/LB. We were a couple state away from Harrison so the doms decided that we would fly to Harrison first then head to Cancun. I was so excited to see Savvy. She was my little buddy. I had talked to her on the phone at least once a week and things weren't going so great. With Aaron forgetting everything and going to see Payton in jail. Savvy was so sad plus he was just plain hateful to her, Ash, and their friends.

     I had meet Payton once and she was for lack of better words a bitch. She's wasn't like Savannah she wanted nothing to do with Hailey, Flower or me. She would call Hailey 'The Slave' instead of her name, she called Flower a stupid kitty and me a dumb pup. I never really saw her regress but Claire told me she only regressed to the age of 10 when she did. From over hearing Linda and Ted talk she didn't regress much. Where as Savannah did all the time or well she used to. I think it is killing Ash that she isn't. He needs his little back before he loses it.

     We make it to Wes and Flowers dorm where Claire knock and then walks in with our waiting. I guess since he knew we were coming he unlocked the door.

     "Kitten come on we need to leave soon." Wes groaned. When walking in further I noticed Flower was sprawled out on a human size cat bed wearing silk pajamas, cat ears and her collar ignoring Wes.

     "Having problems brother?"  Claire said sitting our bag by Wes and Flowers near the door.

     "She doesn't want to get ready." He sighed. "And she's about to be in big trouble." He said louder.

     "Have you heard from Trevor?" Claire asked and he nodded.

     "Yes he will be here in five minutes. Now Flower get your butt up and ready NOW!" He growled in a firm turn causing me to tense. When Flower didn't budge he growled louder. "That's it! Excuse us." He said going over and picking her up carrying her into their bedroom.

     We sat there and pretended like we were not hearing the uncomfortable noise going on when finally Trevor and Hailey walked in.

     "Someone's in trouble already?" Trevor asked as they sat their bags down.

     "Yup she didn't want to get up and ready." Claire said plopping down on the couch. "How many of the subs do you think will get in trouble this week?"

     "Are we counting this one?" Trevor asked grabbing coffee from the kitchen that Wes had already started.

     "No doesn't count til we are with the others and on the way to Cancun."

     "My vote is six."

     "Six out of seven. So you think we will only have one angel?"

     "That's what I said."

     "I think only four."

     "What are we betting?"

     "Fifty bucks?"

     "Hundred."

     "Deal." Claire said as they both shock hands. I looked over at Hailey and she rolled her eyes.

     Well now I was going to be a perfect angel. It was about ten minutes later when Wes and Flower emerged out of the bed room with her dressed and ready. She was walking stiffly with swollen red eyes and her face was a matching red. We left and headed towards the airport. Since it was a small air strip and we were flying on the family jet we drove right into the runway.

     The doms sat at a table as we sat on a couch watching TV. As we were watching TV I noticed Flower was shifting a lot.

     "You okay?" I whispered causing her and Hailey to look at me.

     "Yeah just trying to get comfy." She blushed.

      "What happened?" Hailey asked. That's why I loved her she had no shame. She asked the question everyone else was to nervous to ask but wanted to know. She might be quite most the time but she was very out spoken when she did talk.

     "He whipped me with the whip and then put a plug in. That's what's bugging me. It was a big one." She said looking down blushing.

     "Yikes, when is he going to take it out?" Hailey groaned at the thought.

     "Not til we get to Cancun." She sighed. "It's going to suck. I should have just got up when he asked."

     "Well I am sure the after care tonight will be great." I wink at her. "You always say Wes is good at that part."

     She smiled still looking down. "Yeah you're right." Her smirk turned a little devilish. Al three of us new she was excited to get to Cancun. Tonight I doubt we would see Wes or Flower most the night.