Chapter 8: Shes Coming Back

Savannah's POV
     He was kissing and biting my neck bring little moans out of me as his fingers twirled and pulled on my nipple. It didn't take long for me to feel his little soldier standing at attention.

     He's lips slowly trailed up my jaw then found mine again as his hand traveled down. He quickly moved my bikini bottoms to the side running circles on my clit causing me to moan into his mouth. He keep up the tempo as I pulled away from his mouth trying to catch my breath as the knot in my stomach start to forum. I was dying to release, it had been so long since I felt this good. Since I felt his lips hit the right spot on my neck and his fingers spinning around my clit. He then slammed a finger in causing me to gasp in excitement and being overwhelmed. It had been so long and I was so tight I knew his dick was going to hurt going in.

     "Damn baby you're so tight." He groaned pressing his thumb onto my clit moving it in circles as he wiggled the finger inside causing me to want to explored. "Cum for me baby it won't be the only time." He growled in my ear setting me over the edge. It was like that was all my body was waiting for as I cum all over his hand. "Good girl." He said kissing my check. "Now let's do it again."

     He then reached down pulling his trunks down letting his dick fling free. He slowly moved me to slide down onto him causing me to whimper. It had been so long that feeling him stretch me out gave me a little pain.

     He groaned "Fuck baby girl you're so tight!" His eyes were squeezed shut as his hands landed on my hips and squeezed. After a second he opened his eyes looking into mine. "Are you okay should we stop?"

     "Don't you dare!" I growled placing my hands on his shoulders using them to pull myself up then slam down into him causing a loud moan from both of us. He got the message and used my hips to bounce me up and down on his dick, letting the waves help him.

     "Ooooooo yes." I moaned letting my head fall forward so my lips could suck on his neck. As I sucked and bit down on his next he was bouncing me up and down groaning louder as he was coming close to the finish line.

     "I love you so much baby!" He groaned as he bounced me faster.

     "I love you too. Mmmmmm can I cum again please?" 

     "Ask me the right way!" He growled slamming me down harder causing me to let out a scream.

     "Can I please cum Daddy?"

     "Yes baby cum with Daddy." He groaned slamming me down again sending both of us overboard as our cum mixed with each others. We sat there in the water taking deep breaths.

     "We should head back in soon. We need to shower before dinner." He said making no move to pull out of me.

     "Do we have to?" I whine not wanting to move but making him chuckle.

     "Yes but we can have a fun shower." He winked kissing my lips.

     "Okay let's go." I sighed as he pulled out and we fixed our swimming suits. We made our way into the house and quickly to our room into the shower to go for round two.

Asher's POV
     I am over the moon right now. It has been so long since I seen Savannah look alive. Like she's not a shell of a body that's empty. She's not a hundred percent but I can see the life sparkle ever so slightly back in her eyes. I got my girlfriend back today maybe just maybe I would get my little back soon too.

     She and I were getting dressed then she started to brush her hair. "Want me to braid it?"

     She shrugged and nodded sitting on the bed handing me the brush and hair bands. I sat behind her making quick work putting her wet hair into pig tail French braids.

     "We have thirty minutes before dinner what do you want to do?" I asked kissing her check.

     "Can we explore?" She said looking excited for once in a long time.

     "Sure let's go." I grabbed her hand and we headed out. We went down stairs and found the at home theater then the gym. They were both really nice much like the ones we had at home. Next we found the game room where we saw Kason, Claire, Ben, Lily, Josh and Houston.

     Claire, Ben and Josh were sitting at a table playing uno while Kason Lily and Houston played super Mario brothers on the WII.

     "Can I go play with them?" Savannah asked shocking me.

     "Yeah go ahead." I smiled as she went over and the others looked just as shocked that she wanted to play. The quickly added her and they started playing again. I walked over to the table and sat down. "Hey guys."

     Claire looked up from her cards and gave a wicked grin. "You know that's not safe right?"

     "Huh?" I asked looking lost.

     "That can cause her to get a UTI." She shrugged putting down a card.

      "What did he do?" Ben asked looking just as lost making Josh chuckle.

     "Having sex in the ocean." Josh shock his head laughing. Shit they saw!

     "You did what?" Ben asked looking at me mortified.

     "Oh get over it vanilla. People have sex in more places than a bed. I swear how did you get into DDLG?" Josh rolled his eyes.

     "But people could see." Ben protested.

     "Well some people want others to see. However I don't think that was my dear cousin's idea. Plus we are all adults here and in the BDSM realm. We all know what sex is." Claire shrugged. "However I don't think your girlfriends Dad wanted to see that."

     "I am just glad they are fucking again. Maybe we can get back to some normality." Josh added placing his card down. "Uno."

     "Yikes he saw?" I groaned running my fingers through my hair.

     "Yup he walked out the back door when Kason and I did. It took us all but twenty seconds to realize why she was screaming and go back into the house." Claire snorted. "Maybe stick to your bed room so you don't scar him for life."

     They dealt me into the next game and we played once before we had to make our way to the dining room. Before we could take a seat Jason walked over to me putting his hand on my shoulder with a tight grip.

     "I just found out I had a daughter I am not ready to find out about a grandkid." He whispered so only I could hear.

     "Don't worry you won't she's on the pill." I blushed, God I hope Savannah doesn't find out he saw.

     "Good and for my sanity son keep it to in your room this week please." He sighed blushing just as bad. This was awkward for him too.

     "Yes sir."

     "Good now let's eat." He said so everyone could hear. After dinner Jason cleared his throat. "Okay I have a surprise for the littles if you all don't mind fallowing me." He said getting up and leading us up stairs towards our hall. "I had this made when I found out about Savannah in every house I own." He walked us to a door and opened it to reveal a playroom full of all kinds of toys.

     "I am just a dom and have only had subs so if I am missing anything that any of you littles want tell me and I will get it." He smiled seeing their excited faces.

     "Can we go play?" Ann looked up at him and then Max.

     "Sure we have a few hours before bed time knock yourself out." Max said and all the other Daddies nodded having all the littles run off. Even Savannah went in there to play.

     "I figured putting it with your alls rooms would be a good thing for them to do while you relax." Jason smiled watching Savannah play. "She seems to be doing a little better."

     "She is, she's slowly getting there." I smiled fallowing his gaze.

     "Well I have a business call with people in England at midnight that I need to get ready for. I would love to go relax on the beach with you all tomorrow if that's okay."

     "Of course see you in the morning." I nodded as he walked off. I just hoped this week keeps going well. Maybe tomorrow Savannah and Jason would bond.