Chapter 11: Hole in One.

Savannah's POV
      I woke up snuggled up in Asher's arms feeling safe. I felt happy. I felt little. I had slipped and it was amazing! I felt free and relaxed like all my worries had disappeared. I thought being little would be to painful without Aaron but now I see that pushing my little side away is what really hurt me. I would never hide her again.

      I groaned and stretched which made Ash steer. "Morning baby girl." He said with a look of hope but also what looked like he was nervous.

     "Morning Daddy." I say snuggling back into his side seeing a smile grow across his face.

     "Do you want to go back to the beach or do something else?"

     "I wanna pay with friends."

     Ash smiled and nodded. "Okay baby girl let me ask what everyone is doing." He reached for his phone and sent a text then kissing my head as he waited. "Looks like we are all going to go out." He said after a few minutes. "That means we both need to get washed up from being in the sea all day. Let's run you a bath."

     "You take one with me Daddy?"

     "Hmmm how bout a shower then. It will go faster okay?" He asked and I nodded.

     He got out of bed and picked me up carrying me to the bathroom. He turned the shower on then stood me on the floor undressing both of us.

     "Okay baby girl let's get you all squeaky clean." He kissed the top of my head and we stepped into the shower. Asher made quick work washing my hair and body then did the same for himself. Once done he wrapped a towel around me then him, picking me up and sitting me on the counter. Next he brushed my hair and braided it in pigtails. "Princess?"

     "Hhhhmm?"

     "How old are you?" He asked and I held up three fingers. "Okay then let's get a pull-up on you then get you dressed."

     He put me in a baby blue sundress then he put on a pair of khaki shorts and a polo to match my dress.

     "There we go you're all done. Now let's go get you a snack." He said picking me up and heading down stairs.

     "Can I have gold fish?"

     "I am sure we can find some." He smiled and kissed my nose. When we got to the kitchen we were the only ones there. Asher walked into the walk in pantry and found goldfish. He got a paper towel and poured a pile on it. He sat me at the island and then went to get me some water.

     "Hey there how was your nap sweetie?" Jason asked as he walked in taking a gold fish.

     "HEY NU TEAL THAT BAD!" I squeal giving him a dirty look.

     He looked at me in a dramatic shock and disgusted look. "Ohh you can't share? Hasn't your Daddy taught you that sharing is caring."

     "Mmmmhhhmmm but chu need oo ask." I glared popping some gold fish in my mouth.

     "I am sorry sweetie." He kissed my head and then turned to Ash. "Still little I see."

     Ash smiled ear to ear and nodded. "Yes and loving it."

     "Whats the plans for the rest of the day?" Jason asked grabbing a coke out of the fridge.

     "I think we are going to go mini golfing." Ash said.

      "Oh that's fun I always loved to play that." Jason plopped down next to me at the island.

       "Chu wana come?" I asked handing him some gold fish.