Chapter 3: Always Big

Houston's POV
"You're a life saver Ash, I am so sorry."  Josh said as he handed my bag to Asher.
     "It's fine I don't mind, Huey is always welcome. Tell your parents I said hi." Ash smiles rubbing my head, messing up my hair. "Savannah is in the playroom bud."
     I sigh and hug Josh. "Bye Daddy."
     "Bye baby boy be good." He kisses the top of my head and pats my butt as I walk away. "If it wasn't for the fact that I was just going down there to help with my Aunts house I would take him. But if he went little I wouldn't be able to give him the attention he needed." I rolled my eyes, as I walked back to Savannah's playroom. I didn't want to go help anyways, I would rather stay here even though I could have been big all weekend. Hell I still probably will be with Savvy, she hasn't been little since New Years. But that's besides the point hanging out with Savvy was a much better idea then helping rebuild his Aunts house.
     I walk into the room and see Savannah sitting on her bed coloring. "Hey Savvy what's up?"
     She looks up and shrugs "Just coloring, want to join?" I nodded and climb into the bed laying in my stomach next to her grabbing a crayon.
     "So what's the plan for this weekend?" I ask as I color a dog.
     "Well Asher is suppose to take me driving but that's about it. Is there anything you want to do?" She gives me a coy smile.
     "Nothing really we can just relax if that's good with you?" I hit her shoulder with mine and she nods smiling.
     It was silent for a bit while we colored. "The other day Asher knocked out from drinking whiskey." She said breaking the silence.
     "Yikes are you okay?" I put my crayon down to look at her as I saw the tears fall. I sat up and pulled her into my arms.
     "It just took me back to when I was a kid. He was so drunk he passed out and forgot to come get me." she sobbed as I rocked her back and forward.
     "I am sure that was hard for you. I am sorry. He is losing so much I can only image whats going through his head. First Aaron and then you." I sigh thinking out loud.
     "Me? But I am still here." She looked up at me with a look of puzzlement.
     "He's losing you too Sav. You have shut down since Aaron woke up. You haven't let your little side loose since then. It's been three months Sav. I know she wants to come out everyone can see it. Savannah hiding your little side is just hurting you and Ash more." I looked at her to see the death glare.
    "Mind your own fucking business Houston Phillip." She snapped getting up and walking out of the room.
     Ugh this girl is going to end up giving me an aneurysm. I fallow her out to the living room where Ash is sitting.
     "Hey there baby girl ready to go driving?" He smiles putting his phone down.
     "Seriously?" She smiles what looks like a genuine smile that I haven't seen in a while.
     "Yes a deal is a deal. After we drive for a bit we will then go get food. Sound good for you all?"
     "Of course let's go!" She squeals and runs to put her shoes on causing me to stare at her in shock.
     "Sound good bud?" Asher put his hand on my shoulder pulling my attention to him.
    "Yeah sounds great." I give him a sheepish smile. We go and get our shoes on and head to the parking lot. Asher drivers us to an empty parking lot and switches seats with Savannah. He talks her through driving and she is actually doing amazing.
     "You're doing great baby girl want to drive us to dinner?" Ash ask from the passenger seat.
     "Really?" She beams.
     "Yeah how bout we go to the Texas Road House that's right up the road? Sound good to both of you?" He ask grabbing her hand and kissing it.
     "Sounds awesome." I say and Savannah nods.
     "Okay go out of this parking lot and turn right. Make sure you don't go over the speed limit." He warned then kissed her check. "You got this baby girl."
     The rest of the weekend went okay until Sunday afternoon. Savannah had woke up in a sassy mode and was being awful to both Ash and me.
     "I am really getting sick of your attitude." I finally snap at the kitchen table while we eat lunch.
     "Excuse me?" She glared at me.
     "All day you have been telling me what to do and I am sick of it. You have had a major attitude when you don't get your way. I don't want to hurry and scarf down my food. Just cause you want to play Mario cart again. We have been playing all morning and I want a damn break." I snap glaring at her. She stared at me with her mouth wide open. I don't normally snap but I miss Josh and she's not even in little head space she's just being a bossy bitch which isn't like her.
     It didn't take long for her face to contort from shock to anger. "Fuck you Houston." She said standing up and dumping water on me.
     It was my turn to sit there shocked. It took all but five seconds for the shock to flood into anger. I flung myself onto her and we fell into the floor hitting each other and pulling hair, while we cuss one another out.
     "STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" Asher's voice boomed as he pulled Savannah off from where she ended up on top. She was fighting him trying to get out of his grasp until he landed six hard slaps on her ass causing her to freeze. "Both of you go stand in a corner, now!" His voice had dropped a couple of octaves and had dominance dripping from it. Causing me to jump and run to a corner putting my nose in it. We were in deep shit now and the realization started to sink in I could feel little me coming forward. As the tears started to form I tried to hold both at bay but when Asher said my name I couldn't take it. "Houston come here."
     As I turned around to face an angry dom my resolve full broke and the tears started to pour. I walked over to him as he studied my face his turned softer.
     "Bud what happened?" He said in a softer but no nonsense tone.
     "I s...s....sn...snapped at her. She twas bein awful." I sobbed flinging myself into his arms.
     "Then what happened Buddy?" He said rubbing my back.
      "S...s..sss...she poured h..h..her dwink ons me. So I jumped on her." I started to sob harder.
     "What a fucking baby." We heard Savannah mumble from the corner and I felt Ash's hands tighten around me.
     "Can you change or do you need help Bud?" He asked pulling away from me.
     "I can do it." I say wiping my tears away.
     "Go change Bud then finish eating, your Daddy is almost here." He said kissing my forehead and patting my butt.
     "I in twouble ain't I?" I sigh wiping more tears away.
     "I would say that Daddy won't be to happy with you. No go get changed your soaking wet." He said pointing to the playroom were my stuff was. As I walked away I heard his voice go stone cold and get deeper again. "Young lady come here right now!" I went into the room and left the door crack so I could listen. "That was unacceptable, your attitude has been awful all day and I am over it. I know you haven't been feeling little lately and I understand why but YOU. WILL. NOT. MAKE. FUN. OF. OTHERS! He is your friend and what you just said was awful. You go stand in the corner til he leaves then your bottom and my hand are going to have a long chat."
     After I changed and ate there was a knock on the door alerting my doom. Asher let Josh in and told him what happened. His face turned hard as he turned towards me.
     "Come on Houston Phillip let's go. Thank you again Ash I am so sorry it ended on a bad note." He said grabbing my hand and bag as we walked out the door. At this point I don't even want to spend a week in Cancun with her.