Chapter 9: Cancun is Magical 

Asher's POV
     The next morning I woke up to Savannah in my arms. This is rare, lately she sleeps as far from me as the bed allows. I was going to enjoy my baby being back in my arms. It wasn't long when she started to stir.

     "Good morning baby girl." I smiled as her beautiful brown eyes fluttered open.

     "Good morning." She said as she started to stretch in my arms. To my surprise she relaxed and then cuddled into me.

     "What are we going to do today?" She asked looking up at me through her lashes.

     "I figured we could hang out at the beach all day and enjoy the sun. How's that sound?" I kissed her forehead and saw a smile spread on her face.

     "Sounds great." She jumped out of my arms and out of the bed.

     "Where are you going?"

     "To get ready duh! Come on slow poke." She rushed into the bathroom making me laugh a little. 

     I got up and we both got ready. Savannah had put on a blue and pink swirled bikini, I remember the day she got it she said it reminded her of cotton candy. She slide in a cover up and looked at me.

     "Ready?"

     "Yes first food then the beach." I said grabbing her hand and heading downstairs. We got breakfast and ate at the table as the group trickled in. We all made small talk and I think everyone is going to chill on the beach with us today.

     Savannah and I were the first to the beach were I set up a blanket for us to lay on. "Come here love let me put some sun screen on you." I smiled as she groaned. "Mm no ma'am, either you let me put it on or we go back in. I don't want a lobster as a girlfriend."

     Although it made me chuckle she glared at me but came to me. I quickly sprayed the sunscreen all over her making sure to not miss anything.

     "Okay baby girl you're good to go. Do you want to go in the water?"

     "Not yet I just want to lay out for a bit." She said laying in the blanket. I nodded and plopped down next to her.

     We probably sat there for twenty minutes til people started to slowly come out. Josh and Houston were the first out and he ran straight to Savannah.

      "Savvy come build a sand castle with me please!" He shocked her arm clearly in his little mindset.

      Savannah looked at him for a minute and I held my breath until she shrugged her shoulder and nodded. "Sure let's do it." To say I was smiling ear to ear would be down playing it. I was grinning so hard it hurt. She said yes to doing something and seemed some what excited as the grabbed the stuff and walked a good fifteen feet from the blankets Josh and I had down.

     Next out was Claire and Kason, she plopped down next to me and he joined the two littles. Not long after them came Jason.

     "Hey kids how did you all sleep?" He asked as he walked up. The three of us nodded and said good causing him to smile. "Awesome I am glad to hear that. Well I am going to see what those third are up to." He said looking nervous. I know he wanted this relationship between him and Savannah to work. It made him probably just as nervous as her. I just hoped this week would help them.

Savannah's POV
     "Okay what should we start with the castle or the moat?" Huey asked making me think for a minute.

     "Castle then the moat. We need some water to help hold it together. I will take one of the buckets and get some." I grabbed one and went to the water feeling the bucket up. I was excited to build a sandcastle it was something I loved to do. Huey and I got to work and it wasn't long before Kason came over asking how he could help. We told him what to do and he got to work.